• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
superhot already tipped its hat years ago with the browser game. its not like the new one has a different style

and i dont think superhot is near as stylish as mafia 3

Santar

Wonder if we'll get any game tapes again soon, been a while since the last one.
I really enjoyed that feature, so fun to see gameplay from old games from like the Dreamcast and such and old pressers.

FStop7

Banned
I had no idea Hudson Mohawke did the OST.

Whoever does deals for soundtracks at Ubi is a beast.

Amon Tobin's soundtrack for SC: Chaos Theory is not only amazing as a game soundtrack, it might be his best album.

Jesper Kyd's Asscreed 1 and 2 soundtracks are brilliant, too.

faIFYSU.gif

Salarians

Amon Tobin's soundtrack for SC: Chaos Theory is not only amazing as a game soundtrack, it might be his best album.

Jesper Kyd needs to get more work. The AC Brotherhood soundtrack is one of my all time favorites and his sci-fi stuff for Borderlands the Pre-sequel was fantastic. If Jack Wall and co. didn't want to do the new Mass Effect, he'd be my next choice.

Or lX, ya know the best FF.
If we were going for best, they'd play XII.

But really, X or X-2 with all their fully voiced cutscenes would work best for the format. I don't know if it's possible for even Vinny to make 60 minutes of drawing magic entertaining.

Actually, XIII-2 in all its absurdity might be fun too.

robotrock

Banned

I bought Chaos Theory based on the soundtrack alone. Kyd's AC soundtracks are legendary too, series definitely lost something without him. Getting Austin Wintory for Syndicate was great though.

Wish TNGHT would do more stuff

Salarians

Should I buy Pokemon tomorrow?
Sure. It should be $32 at Toys R Us so that's where I'm going.

XIII-2 is a legit good game

no lies here

it's probably the framework for what World of Final Fantasy became.
It actually is. The core gameplay was improved, the monster catching was fun, and the soundtrack is weird and charming. XIII has the spectacle but XIII-2 is a much better game.

Edit:
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=224832660#post224832660

Dany

Banned
Watching the Kerbal series for the first time.

The best and my favorite part is whenever Austin either delivers an exasperated "Oh dear!" or a frustrated "Vinny!!"

Please stop/hottest mess should MENTION PS4Pro, even if it gets cut first thing. Games running worse on PS4 Pro is craaaaaaazy.

Additionally, shitty remasters. Like this AC2 debacle.

Additionally, shitty remasters. Like this AC2 debacle.

It's important to note though that it's only the Xbox One version that's behaving like that going by slasherJPc on here who has the PS4 version. My guess is one patch is all it takes to get it fixed but hey, gotta jump on that meme train while it's hot. Facts be damned.

It's important to note though that it's only the Xbox One version that's behaving like that going by slasherJPc on here who has the PS4 version. My guess is one patch is all it takes to get it fixed but hey, gotta jump on that meme train while it's hot. Facts be damned.

So you're saying the Hottest Mess is the Xbox One?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Re:The Bombcast, they have a Vec9 at Logan's Hardware. The game itself is mostly just ok but it's a cool as hell machine.

Man, I hope Sony matches that.

Yeah hope so as well, or Steam maybe.
Hopefully they'll discount the single locations as well. I have bought the first 2 DLCs and haven't played the Morocco one yet. But I would buy the whole thing for 30 to be able to play the bonus content.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Planet Coaster menu music feels like I'm packing up to go on vacation with my family or something

so mission accomplished?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom