• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

MG310

Dan was right on the wrestler entrance music in the Watch Dogs quick look. It's Bob and Crash Holly's theme playing at the biker bar.

Watch Dogs 2 seems fun but I refuse to buy from anywhere other then Steam, but I don't want to pay $60 for it. I really hope it's on sale next week.

Lunar FC

I'ma pull an Austin and say I wish I had time to play Pokemon Moon. I've barely been able put to like 6 hours into Yo-Kai 2 in the weeks i've had it.

:(

BillyMaysRIP

Neo Member
I watched the E3 2011 Day 1 podcast again (courtesy off the amazing duders at GB Unarchived) and it's kind of amazing to look back on the comments people left both here on the gaf and on GB.

The Mega64 stuff (which I am generally not a fan of) was fucking hilarious, and rewatching the Transfarring video they did was amazing. The lengthy discussion with Brad Muir and Double Fine people, Jaffe, Rich, Jeff, and Cowboy is just phenomenal. Jeff has some really great discussions at E3 nowadays, but as he's mentioned before, Ryan just had a way with people. I doubt we'll get anything as good as those discussions. The day 0 podcast with J Blow is also pretty great as well.

It's great and semi-frustrating to go through all of the comments to see all of the people whining and complaining about the podcast. I have the benefit of five years of distance, but man-oh-man people are dumb. The best are people complaining that there wasn't enough discussion about E3 itself...

Keep not listening to the community GB, we're fucking idiots most of the time.

Except when it comes to Brad. Please read some guides on Hitman or something duder.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Foolishly I thought "Let' download that Dishonored 2 beta patch, maybe the game will run better!"
It's 6,5 GB
See you in a week Dishonored 2

Peru

I dunno, shouldn't Ubisoft have data on the fact that most people hate the Rabbids.

Mario rpg is cool, but Rabbids..?

Zaph

Mario x Rabbids RPG is the sort of ludicrous shit I might actually really be into.

Yup. It's weird to feel optimistic about a Nintendo console for once. But it's ultimately a headheld first, which they almost always nail. DS is still my second most played platform behind PC.

popo

lol seeing Jaffe get all upset at Kyle Bosman- didnt he do the same thing over GB comments on Drawn to Death? Dude's got a thin skin these days

It isn't a new thing, he had a public feud with 1up way back in ps2 days.

Every time Drawn to Death pops up again I am shocked its been in development for so long without getting canned.

It seems extremely unappealing.

Zaph

Only Jaffe could be surprised by people shitting on an unreleased game that was revealed two years ago but looks like an indie student project.

popo

Brad should record a cover of Kenny Loggins, replacing Danger Zone in the chorus with Jeff Dot Zone. Jeff could set it to auto play when his tumblr loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom