• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phediuk

What games are likely to come up for Worst Game of 2016?

I don't recall any blatantly obvious picks like Ride to Hell or Steel Battalion Kinect from this year.

SomberOwl

I'm sure Pokémon is said incorrectly throughout the QL numerous times? I really can't stand it. It's not "Poke eee mon" "Poke eee ball" and everyone knows it. Jut say it right. I almost had to skip the Pokémon talk on this weeks podcast.

I'm sure Pokémon is said incorrectly throughout the QL numerous times? I really can't stand it. It's not "Poke eee mon" "Poke eee ball" and everyone knows it. Jut say it right. I almost had to skip the Pokémon talk on this weeks podcast.
Many, many people unironically pronounce it poke-ee-mon. It's how I grew up saying it, and I still do.

Strax

Alex hating on Foxcatcher. pff
Yes, Steve Carell was the worst part but he was decent but everything was A+.
I literally did not recognize Mark Ruffalo and that was not because of the makeup. I thought it was some noname actor.

Zornack

Popplio is sub-par but it's worlds better than last gen's monstrosity.

8709063.png

oti

Banned

You really think Americans know what "é" is?

It's FREEDOM
Not FRÉÉDOM

Alex hating on Foxcatcher. pff
Yes, Steve Carell was the worst part but he was decent but everything was A+.
I literally did not recognize Mark Ruffalo and that was not because of the makeup. I thought it was some noname actor.

I saw it at a film festival before release and it was easily the worst thing I saw there. I was shocked when some people gave it a standing ovation when it was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom