• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Popplio is sub-par but it's worlds better than last gen's monstrosity.

8709063.png

ya best stop talking

Sakwoff

the best part of this pokemon quick look is dan keeps calling this miltank a pig when it very clearly looks like a cow

It's KILLING ME!

Also I should not watch this because this is making me want to get Pokemon and I have bought too many games this year already.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Dan replacing leech seed with Mega drain (instead of absorb) is far more hilarious to me than it should actually be.

The miltank thing is also hilarious, lol.

killroy87

I missed it, anyone know what album Jeff just put on in his car that came out today? This track is sweet haha.

Edit got it, the new Justice.

Meanwhile at Waypoint

[For the record, Waypoint is a pro-Popplio publication. 2016 has been a rough year, and it's time for us all to open our hearts to the joy of this precious dog-seal. Anti-Popplio squad, please, look into yourselves. Look deep. You'll find a little Popplio there, waiting to be loved. -Austin]

justjim89

Pokemon QL was great. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Crystal, but that one looks really rad. It was refreshing how much both Dan and Jeff were into it, like when that Psyduck popped up.

TraBuch

Banned
Back from my month-long ban and I have a lot to say!

Props to Alex for the Rock Band marathon. Crazy shit.

That Shake It Up part from MPP 8 might be the funniest I've ever laughed during a GB stream. Proof that immature shit is still hilarious.

Game Room quick looks will never die.

Alex pretending to be a driving instructor made the City Car Driving QL a thousand times better. Surprised to see so many people annoyed by it.

Titanfall is boring as fuck to watch.

100 Foot Robot Golf is legit terrible and might be the worst game of the year. I'm sad the McElroys are a part of it.

Tee K-O has a slow start but the payoff is worth it, best Jackbox game yet.

Owlboy's long development time shows. Some dated mechanics.

My Summer Car is the best QL in a long time. Wish they could've done a bit more during it.

Symphony of the Night is way easier than I remembered.

Wrestling still sucks.

FFVIII would be a horrible ER.

I still don't get their hatred for SFV. Still think it's a Hottest Mess lock for some reason.

Buffalo Wild Wings is terrible and the only reason to go there is to watch PPVs.

What the fuck at that diaper Kickstarter the Outlast dudes made?

Starting to think Hitman wins GOTY.

And some other things I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom