• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how I successfully completed the elusive target. I shot the chef in the face in front of his entourage and hid in a closet. It felt like something Dan would do.

Did something similar. Started as the Kitchen Assistant, threw a knife into the back of the Chef's head while he was walking up stairs in front of his crew (It's all in the reflexes). Then I hid in the basement while the heat died down, and finally escaped in the chopper since I didn't have the boat key.

I have no idea how I successfully completed the elusive target. I shot the chef in the face in front of his entourage and hid in a closet. It felt like something Dan would do.

I followed him along his path several times, trying to block the path of his entourage, take out people along the way, looking for an opening. Eventually I got fed up and dropped a chandelier on the lot of them and walked out the front door.

StoveOven

Banned
I followed him along his path several times, trying to block the path of his entourage, take out people along the way, looking for an opening. Eventually I got fed up and dropped a chandelier on the lot of them and walked out the front door.

That's what I did except I wasn't that patient and just dropped the chandelier the first chance I got

I think...I think I might have liked Titanfall 2 better than DOOM.

I would've liked Titanfall 2 better if it had like... something resembling a coherent narrative flow. It feels like a jumble of cool moments. DOOM gets a bit samey towards the end but I still thoroughly enjoyed every single firefight on some primal level.

I would've liked Titanfall 2 better if it had like... something resembling a coherent narrative flow. It feels like a jumble of cool moments. DOOM gets a bit samey towards the end but I still thoroughly enjoyed every single firefight on some primal level.

Both games succeed in making you feel like a complete badass. Titanfall maybe a little less so when you're on foot, but man, playing as Ronin in the campaign feels awesome.

pizzacat

Banned

Jamie OD

CxmetBNUkAAxrh9.jpg:medium

https://youtu.be/L9s1Mx1hhTU

Here's the Hoodslam show. Haven't watched it yet so maybe it's NSFW? They do get pretty weird, even weirder than how Drew described it that time he went.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, I did the Elusive target by dropping a chandelier also. Wasn't too tough, just drop it and turn around and run like hell the other way towards an exit.

oti

Banned
Damn son. Get on that Metroid Zero Mission or Metroid Fusion when you get a chance. Even lesser games like Super Metroid would do.
--
The creature bios in World of Final Fantasy are the best writing in that game.

Not the biggest fan of Metroidvania. Loved Shadow Complex, the first DS Castlevania and SteamWorld Dig though.

Jintor

Accept the -the my man, it's a -the continuing -the tick. Learn to -the love it. Tama is the best there as ever -the been. It immediately has two running jokes that the writers really really loved, and are really really committed to keeping going.

Mgrgrgrgr

It's been over an hour and I cannot stop thinking about it, and I have to try to hold back my tears. It's just so fucking sad and beautiful.

Check out Polytechnique and Incendies if you can. I haven't seen Maelström, but I intend to. It's about the story of a woman who falls in love with the son of a man she killed in a hit-and-run.

Denis Villeneuve is my favorite director right now. I kind of knew it before, but Arrival just cemented the feeling. He is.

Dunno if I can forgive him for the last shot of Enemy, though.

There is totally a reference to that specifically in Arrival, believe it or not. :)

But is it as good as Suicide Squad?

Man, I wish Denis Villeneuve would direct a Batman movie, with the same crew he's worked with so far. He would out-Nolan Nolan.

I think...I think I might have liked Titanfall 2 better than DOOM.

I like DOOM a whole lot... But taken as a whole package (awesome single player and really fun multiplayer) Titanfall 2 has been a more enjoyable game for me. The sporadic nature of the campaign made sure that it never once felt stale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom