• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Bombin': Mega Man 1
Alex kicks off his mega-journey to destroy Dr. Wily but will things get put on... ice before he even gets started?

Vinny
There was some file corruption going on in the original posting of this. Uploaded a new version that hopefully fixes all of that. Not sure if the version in the player updates immediately or caches (seemed to be the old one when posting this) but the download version is right and seems good, so I know the proper one is in the system now.

Sorry about the weirdness.

I just played Overwatch for the first time and I'm completely underwhelmed, just as I was by the Doom demo. I think FPS games just aren't for me aside from the Half-Life series.

I got a ps4 pro.

Only game i got for it was odin sphere.

Really putting that pro power to use.

rIqIoXh.png

I'm probably getting it in December or January with PSVR.

If you were a big fan of RCT 1 and 2, Parkitect is a good option. http://themeparkitect.com/

It's more in the isometric style of those games, as opposed the the full 3D of RCT 3. The one mod that is essential is the control mode, which as is advertised, provides RTS style controls for the camera (mods can be found here: https://parkitectnexus.com/). It's in early access right now (in alpha). I've been in since pre-alpha and they keep adding tons of stuff.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A youtube channel I follow uploaded a video at California Extreme where he met a lot of the guys that bring the arcades in for the show. And man, every other one looked like one you could easily narc on.

But I'd feel bad about narcing because they seem like cool dudes.

I'm really struggling to get through this Dishonored II QL, I think I'm too tired for Dan being this "Dan-y".

The only real irritating part of the hitman video is dan constantly asking brad to kill someone after knocking them out. That's not a good hitman dan! A good hitman kill their target and their target only. It's not called mass murderer!

pizzacat

Banned
I made a hallway of subduing people in the staircase of the training simulation in hitman until the guy with the hat showed up

I then pretended to be the guy in the hat and had a meeting with the guy you had to kill

I threw a fire extinguisher at him

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Browsing through the psn store and the ps4 is disappointing un-weeb.

PC has truly taken over as the one true weeb machine.

TraBuch

Banned
I've platinumed all the Souls games and Bloodborne, but for some reason I haven't played DS3 and have never felt the urge. I think I'm soulsed out for now. Or maybe Bloodborne's combat has just ruined the Souls combat for me. I had a hard time going back to DS1 after playing Bloodborne for a few hundred hours.

I've platinumed all the Souls games and Bloodborne, but for some reason I haven't played DS3 and have never felt the urge. I think I'm soulsed out for now. Or maybe Bloodborne's combat has just ruined the Souls combat for me. I had a hard time going back to DS1 after playing Bloodborne for a few hundred hours.

DS3 is pretty forgettable. BB is god tier. Pretty underrated at the GB office, sadly.

Joeku

Bloodborne was robbed. Wolfenstein was robbed.

Fuck GB.

Wolfenstien was the true GotY in 2014, and was robbed by other passing, minimal things that year.

Don't worry about Wolfenstein. It learned how to fly.

That all said, this has been maybe the best years for shooter games ever. Doom, TF2, Overwatch, and others.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh yeah bloodborne.

Probably should get that now that I have a ps4.

I'm all souls'd out at the mo though. I think I'll just wait for Nioh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom