• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
Man the movie tangent in this week's beastcast is a bridge too far for me, even as someone who likes their off topic rambling. Vinny guessing and failing and being corrected on plot points for a half hour was rough.

Unprofessional Fridays: 11/18/2016

2901113-gs.jpg

Warning: Large parts of this video include video game dicks. Not just the usual ones.

Dave Lang's elusive target.
Dan did better at least.
https://twitter.com/josephjbroni/status/799801354499878913

J_Viper

FKiPZqT.png

What the fuck at Alex badmouthing Foxcatcher

That was one of the most straight up bleak and fucked up movies I've ever seen, and Carell knocked it out of the park

robotrock

Banned

That was one of the most straight up bleak and fucked up movies I've ever seen, and Carell knocked it out of the park

Nah dude that subject material is way too uninteresting to endure for 2+ hours. Steve Carell just seemed goofy in all of that makeup and gave a pretty dry performance.
i just realised dan didn't show jeff any team skull stuff

i think he would love how unbelievably lame team skull are

I've been reading all of Team Skull's dialogue in that one voice Jeff does sometimes

Although Carells performance wasn't bad, I really didn't get why people said it was so amazing and got an Oscar nomination. It's like people are so surprised when a comedic actor does a dramatic role that any competent performance seems better than it is. The movie was alright though.

Chumley

Banned
Just finished the Titanfall 2 campaign, when Jeff was talking about a part of the game towards the end that is totally awesome was he talking about
when you get the smart pistol or the final wallrunning segment?

Jintor

I like that Brad has become the insufferable over the shoulder how to play hitman guy from the comments

It's the only way hitdan could have gone

Meguro

Banned
I just played my first hour of HITMAN and instantly did the Elusive Target.
I shot him in the head and ran to the exit.
I think I might be playing HITMAN wrong.

oti

Banned
I just played my first hour of HITMAN and instantly did the Elusive Target.
I shot him in the head and ran to the exit.
I think I might be playing HITMAN wrong.

I'm sorry but with dem gamer skillz you'll never work for Giant Bomb. Try your luck on Beam instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom