• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Brad's face when he finally breaks

GXY35YR.jpg

Brad's hard laugh face is why I tune in each week

yeah, the way you can fuck with people is hilarious

the hustle and bustle in the park is so relaxing

I can't even run that at minimum specs on my PC. I'm glad NoLimits 2 exists, so whenever someone builds a park, I can walk in it. Hopefully one day Planet Coaster is brought to consoles. I mean, they have Keyboard and Mouse support built in, so there's really no excuse. Plus, they are capable of running the game.

Megasoum

Banned
Watching UPF

Lost it at Dan going "Oh this is a Requiem for a Dream situation" lmao

Edit: LMAO BUKAKE hahahahahahahahahahaha.... The game is fucking terrible but just for Jeff's reaction it's worth it.

KingKong

For how great the Titanfall 2 campaign is, the multiplayer is incredibly derivative. I know they worked on Call of Duty games but they didnt have to rip everything off from it. The maps seem pretty poor too

Tuned into the 24/7 Bombcast mixlr earlier today, like I usually do for background noise. Honestly 100% forgot that Brad seriously tried to push DOTA 2 for #1 GOTY in 2013. He crazy.

That puppy is ADORABLE

For how great the Titanfall 2 campaign is, the multiplayer is incredibly derivative. I know they worked on Call of Duty games but they didnt have to rip everything off from it. The maps seem pretty poor too

I like the Titanfall 2 MP a lot more than the campaign. The campaign feels too disjointed, and the story completely scattershot, so I just don't care. I like some of the stuff they do but at the end of the day, I feel like I could be playing the MP and having actually exciting firefights.

KingKong

I like the Titanfall 2 MP a lot more than the campaign. The campaign feels too disjointed, and the story completely scattershot, so I just don't care. I like some of the stuff they do but at the end of the day, I feel like I could be playing the MP and having actually exciting firefights.

oh yeah the story is kind of nonsensical, I have no idea where those bad guys at the end came from

TraBuch

Banned
Any time anyone references Requiem for a Dream, you can safely assume they're referencing the Jennifer Connelly ass to ass scene.

TraBuch

Banned
Aronofsky's the biggest hack in Hollywood. Requiem is overrated. Black Swan is overrated. The Fountain sucks. The Fighter is overrated. Noah is fucking garbage. Mother will probably suck. Never seen Pi but it probably sucks.

The Wrestler's pretty good, though.

Aronofsky's the biggest hack in Hollywood. Requiem is overrated. Black Swan is overrated. The Fountain sucks. The Fighter is overrated. Noah is fucking garbage. Mother will probably suck. Never seen Pi but it probably sucks.

The Wrestler's pretty good, though.

I hated The Fountain so much.

He's not the biggest hack though, that title belongs to Iñárritu. They're in the same ballpark though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom