• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Pretty sure the story implies that she's his contact in China but his actual boss is the other guy who he meets on the bridge. From the start they make it obvious that she's not clued in on what's really going on which is why Wei gives her s hit for fucking up the original bust.

Which is also why the HK people don't like Wei when you first approach them for the bounty hunting type side missions. And if you don't know why Wei's actual boss isn't talking too much about his triad stuff then you probably haven't finished the game because htere's definitely a reason for that.

Rorie's a nice guy but I really don't like him on screen or on podcasts.

Same. I honestly wish I could just put tape on my monitor in the place where he usually sits on the couch for UPF, and I would also pay to be able to bleep out his talking on podcasts with silence. I'm sure he's awesome in real life but I can't stand it when he opens his mouth.

Rainmaker

Banned
Same. I honestly wish I could just put tape on my monitor in the place where he usually sits on the couch for UPF, and I would also pay to be able to bleep out his talking on podcasts with silence. I'm sure he's awesome in real life but I can't stand it when he opens his mouth.

Yeah I don't like to have fun either

derFeef

What did I just read.

additional post jumping down your throat for your opinion

And here I was thinking I was the meanest one in here, yikes

Zaph

If you also have a soft spot for terrible transitional technologies, and missed Jeff's EL stream, the LaserDisc segment is now up https://youtu.be/pEUR8ezr2eU?t=8011

dSGqRoY.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I recently watched a guy, who is apparently the biggest collector of laserdisc games, talk at length about laserdisc games and it was fascinating.

If the thing Dan's dad tweeted about is related to the election...

I doubt Paul voted for Trump. I remember his calling Jeff and Dan when they were driving to E3 last year, and he came out hard against the Republicans for spewing intolerant and anti-science bullshit.

strafer

damn, Jeff was hype on that Extra Life stream.

Cute cat. Good games. Happy Jeff.

Excellent. Hope for a stream next year.

Now I'm waiting for Brad to do his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom