• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
Been watching a YouTube playlist for FMVinny and dang it's got me nostalgic for the 'everyone under one roof' days.

Edit; Spycraft remains the great game.

popo

UK and AU got exclusive fugly shirts. suck it other countries.

The international shipping rates do seem lower. I love how they give you the option of every conceivable shipping route though - check out Fed Ex international at the bottom!

There are 8 shipping rates available for , United Kingdom, starting at $5.25.

International Mail Service (1-3 Week Delivery) at $5.25
USPS First-Class Package International Service at $13.50
USPS Priority Mail International at $48.50
FedEx International Economy at $53.61
FedEx International Priority at $58.12
USPS Priority Mail Express International at $60.75
USPS Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) at $124.35
FedEx International First at $241.80

Brashnir

Vinny doesnt have a mustache tho

wut.

GFfSlEz.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
hey everybody it's friday

that just means another 8 hours of work + 2 hours of transit before I can finally sink into blessed unconsciousness for reals

Dude, be glad you only have 2 hours of transit and 8 hours of work.

Being able to sleep on the bus + pokemon helps though.

Also a job I somewhat enjoy.

Strimei

I lagged behind on the Shenmue endurance run so I'm finishing it off now.

I'm on episode 16, where they just leave it running for a while because they have to wait again. I figured I'd skip ahead a bit and see if anything happens.

A few random clicks later, I hear what sounds like Dan imitating Kermit singing with Vinny playing guitar.

I damn near inhaled my drink. I love these guys.

edit: God this gets better.

Teddified

I liked Darksiders well enough but something out 2 just made me loose interest after awhile. I dunno if it was just the bloat of going to one location then doing 3 things in each one or what. I wasn't one who stopped games back then either so it's surprising I lost interest.

I liked Darksiders well enough but something out 2 just made me loose interest after awhile. I dunno if it was just the bloat of going to one location then doing 3 things in each one or what. I wasn't one who stopped games back then either so it's surprising I lost interest.

Same. Darksiders 2 is an endless series of fetch quest where you meet a whole bunch of magical dudes who want you to do 3 things before referring you to the next guy, who also wants you to do 3 things. Meanwhile, not a goddamn thing actually happens in the story. I got pretty close to the end but never bothered to finish it.

Anjin M

Are you suggesting I take a cheeseburger into the shower? That's ridiculous.
Two of my favorite things. Why have I never thought of doing them both at the same time?
I lagged behind on the Shenmue endurance run so I'm finishing it off now.

I'm on episode 16, where they just leave it running for a while because they have to wait again. I figured I'd skip ahead a bit and see if anything happens.

A few random clicks later, I hear what sounds like Dan imitating Kermit singing with Vinny playing guitar.

I damn near inhaled my drink. I love these guys.

edit: God this gets better.
That episode should have been the worst, but it's one of the best, instead.

Even by Pokémon's lofty standards, this is a damned good Pokémon.

The villainous team are the best bunch of dopey shitheads to grace a game in years.

I loved Black/White/2 and hated X/Y. Will I like SunMoonSun?

Yes. In tone and delivery, Black and White is a much, much closer match for Sun and Moon than X and Y.

Black and White are my favourites in the franchise, but I'm eight hours into Sun and Moon and... I don't know, man, it's close.

Megasoum

Banned
This back and forth over Darksiders 1 is stunning to me because Darksiders 2 is better in every way compared to 1, but nobody played it. 15 dungeons, an overworld like Hyrule, and items and gear like Ocarina.

In fact, when someone asks me for the best Zelda ripoff, I don't even think of Darksiders 1 because Darksiders 2 is EXACTLY like Zelda, not just an homage like 1 was.

Great game.

I really loved Darksiders 1

I liked Darksiders 2 but it had seriously flaws.

The First Act of DS2 is FUCKING INCREDIBLE. Pure Zelda with loot, amazing design, music, etc.

The Second Act was good but not as good as the first one.

The Third Act is HORRENDOUS. Holy shit that whole level where you're a shitty third person shooter back on earth....yuck yuck yuck

The Fourth Act is all right but super short.

For me the Third Act is a complete deal breaker, I will never ever replay that shit.

I've actually replayed the first act multiple times but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom