• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

What if he is just being himself and he's actually kind of a dick? People who let off stink bombs in bars because they don't like waiting in a line are kind of dicks.
He's just goofin'. Just like you can't expect a college graduate to have elementary school level knowledge, you can't expect an a-dult to know actions have consequences.

hamchan

Imagine if Dan did his "I don't know this thing, what's the big deal?" thing for Trump getting elected like he did with Brexit.

2533634-547199_10100934451752991_1381272906_n.jpg

my favorite shitty 90s stand-up comedian

Real Hero

I don't understand why Dan needs a "sthick" when everyone else is just themselves.

I do agree I think its so he can be a dick and try to excuse it.

I also think it wears pretty thin more often than not.
He has books and t shirts to sell. He has his own brand outside of the giantbomb one to maintain

robotrock

Banned
I know this is the giant bomb thread and we all love danny anyways but he should win trending gamer because noclip is genuinely awesome.

That rocket league doc was so good. The trailer for that DOOM doc sure looks promising too

Catvoca

Banned
I know this is the giant bomb thread and we all love danny anyways but he should win trending gamer because noclip is genuinely awesome.

That rocket league doc was so good. The trailer for that DOOM doc sure looks promising too

It's a pity it's a dumb fan voted thing so it's basically whoever has the most twitter followers wins. Danny is producing by far the most interesting stuff out of those 5 people, but he hasn't got a following in the same way.

robotrock

Banned
It's a pity it's a dumb fan voted thing so it's basically whoever has the most twitter followers wins. Danny is producing by far the most interesting stuff out of those 5 people, but he hasn't got a following in the same way.

Greg Miller won once and he probably has a similarly sized fanbase, right? Maybe? Who knows.

kiguel182

The Game Awards are really good at highlighting that side of games culture that I loathe.

Also, Danny's work is so much better and meaningful than what those other dudes do it's not even funny.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
That Jack dude posts here. I've seen one of his youtube videos. He is the definition of what I hate about youtubers. Yelling, overacting, youtuber-Patrick-like. :) He seems to be quite a normal poster here, though.

Salarians

No idea who these people are.
I've seen two of Joe's video reviews ever but I seem to recall thinking he's ok

I have vague memories of Boogie saying questionable things about G*G here on GAF before being banned

Danny's an IGN guy who makes vids about soccer cars and playing Fallout while nude

don't know anything about the other two

That Jack dude posts here. I've seen one of his youtube videos. He is the definition of what I hate about youtubers. Yelling, overacting, youtuber-Patrick-like. :) He seems to be quite a normal poster here, though.

IIRC I remember he posted that he used to be more of a regular Youtuber and once he took on the persona his youtube exploded.

Catvoca

Banned

Yeah, he's very much the overly enthusatic, super positive youtuber/streamer which I'm not a fan of, but from what i've heard he seems like a nice enough guy. He's also Irish, we're running this category. Our gamers are trending asf lmao

Yeah Salarians, I don't remember exactly what it was he did, but I remember Boogie saying some garbage about GG that made really dislike him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom