• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartastic

Hrm. I'm not going to post these in any particular order, but I think my Top 10 so far consist of:

Overwatch
Street Fighter V
Inside
Doom
Hyper Light Drifter
Uncharted 4
Superhot
Dark Souls 3
Pokemon Go (Yes, I think this deserves to be mentioned. I've never experienced anything like it however it would be one of the first to go.)
Owlboy

I still haven't played Dishonored 2, Final Fantasy XV, or The Last Guardian so the list may change, but yeah.

Johndoey

Banned
List goes

Oxenfree
Doom
Hitman
Titanfall 2
Infinite Warfare
Cyber Sleuth
Uncharted 4
Warframe(Big 2016 Updates)
Virginia(For being interesting)

That's quite an eclectic list.

Heh. Look at GOTY lists on GAF during the thread next month. Shit is, and has always been, rather damn diverse and it's only getting more so.

For example, GAZE IN WONDERMENT AT MY CONTESTANTS:

Darkest Dungeon
Street Fighter V
Dark Souls 3
Stranger of Sword City
Zero Time Dilemma
Gotta Protectors
Trails of Cold Steel 2
Clockwork Empires
Xanadu Next
Ray Gigant

Now to just find an order to this madness...

"So should we do a P5 ER like people keep crying for?"

"No."

"OK, meeting adjurned. Chinese sound good for lunch?"

Johndoey

Banned
The ideal Persona 5 Endurance Run is two people super into it and one person who doesn't want to be there.

So like Jason, Vinny, Dan.

Teddified

Lets see hmmm

W3: Blood and Wine
Is my numba one no matter if it's just a "DLC"
Uncharted 4
DOOM
Mafia III
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Titanfall 2
Only played MP so far
Rise of the Tomb Raider
That was PC this year right?

I think that's all I played so far that was new, I played a few older games like Divinity OS and all the Mass Effect games. FFXV will be there somewhere since I'm getting it and planning on playing it.

Never been a part of the community at this point in the year before- do they always start recording GOTY stuff in November, or is there clerical and organisational stuff they've got to do first? It's crazy early.

Also, games:

Hitman
Pokémon Sun (this one might make moves)
The Witness
Doom
Uncharted 4
Overcooked
Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam
Pony Island
No Man's Sky (one of the best games for playing with a podcast this year.)

Haven't dug into Deux Ex, Titanfall, Inside, Rhythm Heaven, Picross 3D or Dishonoured yet, along with any number of indie games. It's been a hell of a year for big-budget games

Megasoum

Banned
Crap... I guess I was probably too late on the Watch_Dogs 2 Cheap PC code for the BST thread... There's already almost a full page of WTB... I doubt there's that many codes available for sale.

robotrock

Banned
The ideal Persona 5 Endurance Run is two people super into it and one person who doesn't want to be there.

So like Jason, Vinny, Dan.

I like one person half into it and one person who's definitely not into it, like the Persona 4 endurance run.

Same for a three person team except add someone who's super into it, like Dan and Shenmue.

FStop7

Banned
Whoa Bizarro Jeff just appeared on my parents' TV.

1kkJdTV.jpg

SomberOwl

This seems to be a pretty early recording for GOTY stuff this year. I wonder if any of them even would care to see Dead Rising 4 or if it would even factor in at all. Can't remember their reception to the other Dead Rising games.

No_Style

This seems to be a pretty early recording for GOTY stuff this year. I wonder if any of them even would care to see Dead Rising 4 or if it would even factor in at all. Can't remember their reception to the other Dead Rising games.

Brad loved 2. Thought 3 was okay?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Nah, it was the same time last year.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
remember when it was thought Just Cause 3 would get shafted from GOTY last year because of it's release date.....Good times....

Might be because I waited a year, but I picked up Just Cause 3 last week and am absolutely loving it. Regretting how much I got scared off from people's impressions. It does everything I loved from JC2 and does it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom