• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

It's pretty baffling.
satisfactionvls1m.gif

Ashby

SMALL BUSINESS, you guys

EDIT: Oh my god Brad had to come right out and explain it in a follow-up tweet. Everyone's an idiot. We did it.

robotrock

Banned
The only "giant bomb member is leaving" joke i took part in was in the final moments of that E3 2016 when they focused on Austin for the bit there and i posted "is he leaving" and then he said he was leaving

so no more

Am I late to the listing games I played in 2016 party?

Top 10 in some order:

Hitman
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Pokemon Sun
Dark Souls III
Stardew Valley
Salt and Sanctuary
Stellaris
Fire Emblem Fates
The Witness
Firewatch

But I still need to play more of Monster Hunter, Digimon, Hyper Light Drifter, Doom, Titanfall 2, Dishonored 2, FFXV, and SMT IV:A. And Tyranny, but there's no way I'm getting to all of that before the end of the year.

robotrock

Banned
You're a bit late but any list with The Witness on it is welcome here.

Except for in that TIME Top 10 thread, I don't know what's going on in there.

You're a bit late but any list with The Witness on it is welcome here.

Except for in that TIME Top 10 thread, I don't know what's going on in there.

Vinny and Alex may as well pack up and head home, Time has released the definitive top 10 list 😂

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1320345&page=1

That is definitely a strange list. I have nothing against No Man's Sky, I enjoyed it for what it is, but I thought Tharsis was generally considered to be middling to poor? Had to look up what Crashlands and Burly Men at Sea were.

Teddified

oh shit I forgot to add Forza Horizon 3 on my list I completely forgot about it since it's not on steam and I don't keep track of what I played. I should probably write something down somewhere so I don't forget things like that but meh writing is hard.

pizzacat

Banned
The only "giant bomb member is leaving" joke i took part in was in the final moments of that E3 2016 when they focused on Austin for the bit there and i posted "is he leaving" and then he said he was leaving

so no more
I don't know your PayPal yet but I'll send like a hundo or 2 if you say this about brad

Jothel

What's the video where they play the jackbox T-shirt making game? Catching up on bombcasts and they mention Jeff wearing the Simpson scientist T-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom