• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

Have they said anything about when a FFXV quicklook will go up? Trying to decide between playing Witcher 3 and FFXV next and I want to watch the FFXV quicklook first.
I don't think you need the QL for information/ a decision. Play Witcher 3, then FFXV, then Heart of Stone/Blood & Wine.
Or watch ten FF XV trailers, play it and be part of the Zeitgeist.

Par Score

2745405-vinny+confirmed.gif

Johndoey

Banned
OMG Paul
chasing Katie away from the bathtub mid piss
may be the first time I nearly doubled over laughing in my kitchen prepping food.
That was absolutely amazing. Perfect setup and payoff.

I only made a list once on GB, it was 2010.

1. Alan Wake
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
4. Halo: Reach
5. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
6. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
7. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising
8. NBA Jam
9. Darksiders
10. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Yep Alan Wake is in the correct position.

FStop7

Banned
Opened the stream, first words I heard were "No Man's Sky", closed the stream. I have a long drive tomorrow, I'll listen to it then.

robotrock

Banned
Can you guys spam bombcast email's inbox so I can hear these fools talk about the rabbids/mario crossover

edit: don't actually spam

Strax

Jeff saying hobby grade reminded me of seeing a unopened PS4 version of Battleborn on sale for $6.

I've never seen a game at that price here, ever. Not even used PS3 games are so low.

Definitely going to wait until hdr is plug and play before ever going 4k. Everything I hear about setting it up sounds like a gigantic pain in the ass.

robotrock

Banned
Don't you need to sit in a dark room for like three days after you get your eyes laser'd?

Maybe there is hope for Stardew Valley after all..

killroy87

Suuuuuuper late to the party, so forgive me the question, but why are Alex and Vinny here? They can't be doing GOTY stuff now, can they? FFXV and Last Guardian will be shafted.

Not to mention Steep!

Suuuuuuper late to the party, so forgive me the question, but why are Alex and Vinny here? They can't be doing GOTY stuff now, can they? FFXV and Last Guardian will be shafted.

Not to mention Steep!

That's what happened to Just Cause 3 last year and Far Cry 3 and 4 in years past. All those games were released in December and missed the cut.

Killroy, my bet is that the version of you in this timeline is less bummed than the one in the timeline where you really like the game but they spend 30 minutes during GOTY just SAVAGING it.

I hope it's good, SOTC is one of my favorites of all-time, but this happens every year. Sometimes games come out during inconvenient times. This year seems extra early, but if it's what they have to do so that things work for everyone, I'd rather podcasts get recorded early than get them without someone.

oti

Banned

Not to mention Steep!

Are you new to GB? Late November and December games don't exist here.

killroy87

Killroy, my bet is that the version of you in this timeline is less bummed than the one in the timeline where you really like the game but they spend 30 minutes during GOTY just SAVAGING it.

Haha I promise you, it isn't. I enjoy their discussion much more than I hang on their every word. If I ever put that much stake in their opinions, I would have gone into straight up depression when Mordor won GOTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom