• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have been playing FFXV for a hour already but THESE PSN DOWNLOAD SPEEDS.

And its only for the patch. Jazus.

In rest mode but that doesnt seem to be helping.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watch Dogs 2 taught me that there's a lot of Russian Mafia guys in Sausalitos just walking around beachhouses with automatic rifles

I wonder if they were next door to the old office

It bothered me that I frequently had to wait by the entrance to a new area and its loading screen because the teens still weren't done talking.

I actually finished Oxenfree. While I think the plot is completely nonsensical, and the characters sucked the atmosphere was really well done and I kinda liked iit in the end. Flawed as it is, it still has undeniable charm.

Any chance of a hearthstone stream with the new expansion coming out

I'd rather watch an endurance run of every crappy Atari 2600 game. I don't think anyone is really into it.

popo

Slightly random but which year old b-tier game is better out of ass creed syndicate and batman arkham knight?

I never realized so many GBers wore glasses

Vinny
Dan
Drew
Jason

More than that. Brad uses contacts and Jeff needs glasses. Alex is the only hold out.

derFeef

Nooo! I was pausing the podcast for an hour or so and then after continuing it suddenly stops :-( No way to dive back into it other than waiting for them to put it up on the site?

neshcom

Banned
I don't understand Jeff's Pringles story. By virtue of him being in Hawaii could have somehow spoiled the announcement of MvC?

Chuck

Still without luck
Nooo! I was pausing the podcast for an hour or so and then after continuing it suddenly stops :-( No way to dive back into it other than waiting for them to put it up on the site?

Nope. It really sucked they don't leave the managed stream up.

I don't understand Jeff's Pringles story. By virtue of him being in Hawaii could have somehow spoiled the announcement of MvC?
- Jeff is in Hawaii for a Capcom event
- Jeff finds a cool can of Pringles and tweets it, apropos of nothing
- People see the tweet and assume that Capcom event + Pringles can = MVC3
- Turns out Capcom was actually showing MVC3 at the event, unbeknownst to Jeff at the time of the tweet

neshcom

Banned
- Jeff is in Hawaii for a Capcom event
- Jeff finds a cool can of Pringles and tweets it, apropos of nothing
- People see the tweet and assume that Capcom event + Pringles can = MVC3
- Turns out Capcom was actually showing MVC3 at the event, unbeknownst to Jeff at the time of the tweet

This doesn't make sense? Is Pringles also the name of a esports person?

[edit] Oh, this is it. Hmm...
qZc0sCN.png

6 hours on Hitman.

Only played Sapienza.

Nearly done all the challenges on it now but still little desire to play the other levels just because this one is so great.

As soon as I saw Brad play this one I knew I'd love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom