• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like I'm missing something. What are you no fucking waying about?

Because that "best of" box art literally has a picture of the original box on it.

a7nXaWH.jpg

pizzacat

Banned
How are you guys going to take it when SFV isn't on the site's top 10, jason's top 10, and jeff's top 10?
SFV sucks ass, ask anyone who actually likes good ones

And lol at looking for validation on lists the better answer was prolly GG Xrd Rev a game that came out this year and gb completely ignored because it wasn't as much as a joke as nitroplus was

robotrock

Banned
SFV sucks ass, ask anyone who actually likes good ones

And lol at looking for validation on lists the better answer was prolly GG Xrd Rev a game that came out this year and gb completely ignored because it wasn't as much as a joke as nitroplus was

Brad bringing it up for best graphics two years ago and then it winning is my favorite GB moment

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
How far Destiny has fallen, with it's arguably actually useful second screen app being completely forgotten about during the cast discussion. Brad has forsaken it.

Man I miss Vinny on the regular crew. He brings optimism to a podcast that's increasingly focused on the negative. Brad and Jeff are sooo dire nowadays, it's refreshing for someone like Vinny to temper their constant and unrelenting disappointment (4K and PS4 Pro for example).

Man I miss Vinny on the regular crew. He brings optimism to a podcast that's increasingly focused on the negative. Brad and Jeff are sooo dire nowadays, it's refreshing for someone like Vinny to temper their constant and unrelenting disappointment (4K and PS4 Pro for example).

It's not their fault that everything sucks

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Eh, I'd say it's even. For example the west are hella more positive about VR than the East ever was.

Also I wouldn't say that the east was ever positive about the pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom