• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
d3pnFEc.gif

Unfortunately, it's followed by Patrick kissing Austin. 'I know it was you, Austin'

Johndoey

Banned
Jeff whispered "You come at the king you'd best not miss".

Is Titanfall 2 the story of a forbidden love blossoming on the battlefield?

bjork

I want Wrestling to die and every single trace of its existence to be deleted forever.

Even as someone who doesn't like it anywhere near remotely as much as I used to, maybe even bordering on dislike, what a horrible opinion

unless you're brad's alt

Hasney

Dan: "So how do you make sprinkly bread into real bread?"

Jeff: "... You mean like flour?"

Dan: "No, I mean this [harvested wheat] in my truck, that's sprinkly bread"

I know I should stop being surprised by Dan, but :lol.

Xater

Dan: "So how do you make sprinkly bread into real bread?"

Jeff: "... You mean like flour?"

Dan: "No, I mean this [harvested wheat] in my truck, that's sprinkly bread"

I know I should stop being surprised by Dan, but :lol.

What? Watching this will be tough...

repeater

"...Hail Hydra."

Unfortunately, it's followed by Patrick kissing Austin. 'I know it was you, Austin'

Jeff whispered "You come at the king you'd best not miss".

"you broke my heart Austin. You broke my heart"

"congrats on finally earning Blazer money"

"Austin, your infiltration is proceeding well". "Hail the Bomb"

"donut create push"
"yes master"

"I fucking made you Walker, you better fucking appreciate me..."
This is so good, keep it up guys, we don't have to stop here!

Considering most of the stories people tell demonstrating why Monsanto and other GMO seed companies are evil are actually straight up factually incorrect bullshit parroted over and over again, Jeff sounds pretty reasonable

Some of that shit is straight up on the same level of anti-vaccination idiots

Must be reading a lot of GAF

edit: There it is.

Oh right, I'm the GAF hivemind. Don't mind me then.

EDIT: Sorry if I've helped contribute to this thread going on a Monsanto tangent, oops

Strax

My girlfriend is a doctoral candidate in Food Science and she's pretty much scared to death about Monsanto.

daveo42

Banned
I don't know enough or care really about Monsanto to have any sort of opinion. GMOs are totally fine tho. Anti-GMOs are agricultural anti-vaxxers.

But I still love you all, regardless of conspiracy theory leanings.

Hasney

To be fair, the level of regulation on food in general in the US would make me take pause. Also, fuck patents on strains of food.

But GMOs in other countries with stricter food regulations? Hell yeah

Johndoey

Banned
So if you want to call out Monsanto for their questionable business practices I'm behind you, but the anti-GMO movement is off fear-mongering and ignorance.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
If this had been a Vinny QL we would all be talking about that moment when he drove a truck in the river

Edit: I've never seen the video of Aldrin punching that ass, that was pretty great.

I am not anti-GMO but I do think Monsanto is sketchy as shit. I used to work at a restaurant a few miles from Monsanto and got to eavesdrop on a lot of business lunches. Based off the conversations I heard their bad reputation is well earned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom