• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

this quick look is going to make so many people so mad. there's already an insane person in the comments talking about how climate change is a government conspiracy

Volotaire

Pretty much. And given the ever reducing amount of arable land, we've gonna have no choice sooner or later.

The next digital agricultural revolution, in transforming the value chain of the agriculture, will meet some of the demand from the growing world population. The potential of using advanced analytics to assess the optimal inputs in irrigation systems is tremendous. However, it requires a lot of capital investment and employees that have a deep understanding of the data.

strafer

Quick Look: Farming Simulator 2013
Ryan and Vinny till till they drop in this year's premier agricultural simulation.

090eM2n.png

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Now there's someone with a JFK conspiracy theory in the comments. Not sure where the sarcasm starts.

Peru

He wasn't really defending Monsanto, just separating the criticisms against the company vs the general anti-GMO crowd.

Dares

All I want is Jeff on the Extra Life stream again making poor food choices.

Bonus would be at least one Mario Party Party for extra life as well.

Aaron D.

As a fan of the Farm Sim franchise, man is it painful to watch them play.

I get it's all, "LOL" & stream of conscious talk, and that's cool. But man.

It's like trying to show off the latest Street Fighter by only using the low-kick button.

Mr. F

Banned
Quick Look: Farming Simulator 2017

30 mins later "Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?"

Giant Bomb.

Even if it's for dumb reasons, I think this is one of the first times Dan has recognized a controversial topic might have nuance

As a fan of the Farm Sim franchise, man is it painful to watch them play.

I get it's all, "LOL" & stream of conscious talk, and that's cool. But man.

It's like trying to show off the latest Street Fighter by only using the low-kick button.

I basically treated it like a podcast with engine noises.

I'm sorry I got involved in this Monsanto talk

Let's go back to discussing non-controversial topics we can all agree on, like how TF2 stands for Titanfall 2

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
November can be TF2 = Titanfall 2 month, because after that KT will be forgotten because nobody bought it anyway.
Great compromise. Then Valve will release a hat or something and Team Fortress will reign supreme again.

Meguro

Banned
Did they ever fix Forza Horizon 3 on PC?
I'm really in the mood to play a good racing game but I've heard real bad things about the performance of that version, which is a shame.

Did they ever fix Forza Horizon 3 on PC?
I'm really in the mood to play a good racing game but I've heard real bad things about the performance of that version, which is a shame.

There was a performance patch. I think Jeff said it helped but still isn't quite where it should be. This was before his new PC though.

Was watching the Farming Simulator QL, got to "people love conspiracies" and then the video crashed and the site is down.

It's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom