• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

KuL5nil.gif

kiguel182

Dan has the most boring taste in music, Jeff has the most interesting.

Austin made an emo shout out the other day so he is automatically the best.

In second place is Alex, he made a cool Rock Band playlist.

Salarians

on 08/14/2014 Brad read an email asking "what is the absolute highest price you would pay for a night with Snoop Dogg and what would you do with him or to him during that night, anything's on the table, you pay for him after all"

he was allowed to continue picking emails after this incident

Dan has the music taste of a 14 year old boy
14 years old looove Bob Seger

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I didn't even think about PS+. Because I live in 2016 where the idea of paying for the privilege to pay online is fucking stupid.

Will wait on dead community PC version

bomma_man

A 14 year old boy trying too hard to impress his dad/older brother and/or thinking he's unique/cool for listening to "real" music instead of (c)rap.

I was once this person! (Except I listened to, like, the shins and neutral milk hotel instead of dad rock).

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
But The Shins and Neutral Milk Hotel are/were good bands.

Don't care too much about the first one, but I will murder for NMH.

Tubobutts

A 14 year old boy trying too hard to impress his dad/older brother and/or thinking he's unique/cool for listening to "real" music instead of (c)rap.

I was once this person! (Except I listened to, like, the shins and neutral milk hotel instead of dad rock).
So you had much worse taste.

Cool. It looks like Windjammers let's you choose between 16:9 and 4:3 (with added scanlines) aspect ratios.

Edit: Maybe the menus are just 16:9. That would mean this is an emulation of the original.

Meneses

I can totally see Dan leaving youtube comments like "I'm 14 and all I listen to is *insert old bands*. I'm sorry for my generation, this is real music, not the crap the kids at school listen to. I was born in the wrong age".

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nah, even for that Dan's taste us too old for the current 14 year old.

I feel like those 14 year olds would be spamming stuff like bring me the horizon.

tesqui

Surprised Jeff likes Let it Die. I figured he'd be turned off by the clunky semi souls gameplay. I can understand why he would like the presentation though lol. Looking forward to the Bombcast.

This bombcast is gonna be fucking huge

Big talking points:
Death Stranding
WindJammers
Crash footage
Last of Us 2
Knack 2
Parappa
Let it Die

Small talking points:
Ace Combat(hope drew talks about it)
MvC 2(I imagine jasons the only one who cares)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm saying if you unsubbed because they didnt livestream them talking over the PSX conference and having Jeff react to Knack 2 then I don't blame you whatsoever.

Hindl

This bombcast is gonna be fucking huge

Big talking points:
Death Stranding
WindJammers
Crash footage
Last of Us 2
Knack 2
Parappa
Let it Die

Small talking points:
Ace Combat(hope drew talks about it)
MvC 2(I imagine jasons the only one who cares)

Zelda will probably get a small mention too

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Jason has been super quiet about MvC and Capcom Cup, too. Can't imagine it wowed any of the others. The SFV stuff is actually pretty interesting after their recent remarks, but I doubt they care too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom