• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
How we doing on SOTN

Is tomorrow's VinnyVania the finale

I'd be surprised if tomorrow is the finale, unless Vinny abandons his need to fill every spot on the map. He's one boss in on the inverted castle and the map is equal to the normal game. It won't take him as long to finish but if he wants a complete map it'll take more than an hour or two.

justjim89

I am so behind on videos lately. Been playing too much Skyrim and Hitman. I have like 6 hours worth of Giant Bomb to watch, plus I completely missed Hell in a Cell the other night and Raw last night.

it's the best time to be playing video games.

And Hitman definitely deserves to be in Top 5 of GotY. Hokkaido is fucking great in every respect. I loved Dan and Brad sitting down with IO, you could practically hear Brad's reverence for the game growing as he came to understand it more. I suppose it depends on how Jeff feels about it when he eventually sits down with it.

I am so behind on videos lately. Been playing too much Skyrim and Hitman. I have like 6 hours worth of Giant Bomb to watch, plus I completely missed Hell in a Cell the other night and Raw last night.

it's the best time to be playing video games.

And Hitman definitely deserves to be in Top 5 of GotY. Hokkaido is fucking great in every respect. I loved Dan and Brad sitting down with IO, you could practically hear Brad's reverence for the game growing as he came to understand it more. I suppose it depends on how Jeff feels about it when he eventually sits down with it.

Jeff is gonna read about the story bits on a wiki and dismiss it from the list though.

Maiorum

Jeff did seem like he was looking forward to playing it, on the podcast, but if I had to guess, the game isn't going to resonate with him all that much. Still, Hitman being in the top 5 is practically a given at this point- the question is how high they can get it.

hamchan

Yknow, DOOM is fantastic, Overwatch is fantastic, Battlefield 1 is fantastic, Titanfall 2 is fantastic, fuck COD this year.

K81Gy6G.png

justjim89

Jeff is gonna read about the story bits on a wiki and dismiss it from the list though.

The story is great though, for what it is. Very stylish and gorgeous cutscenes. They've learned so much from the garbage fire that was Absolution and the cartoony plot of Blood Money.

From the clever release model, to the level design, to the ambient dialogue to the gameplay mechanics to the story presentation, Hitman nails it in every respect.

DOOM has shitty multiplayer and a dumb story dragging it down for me. At this point, I think I like The New Order more than DOOM as far as franchise reboots go.

robotrock

Banned
Oh word, more robot golf
why
Definitely more interested to see that game under the quick look light rather than the VR stream where they were a bit more interested in the tech than the game itself.

I liked Roundabout a lot but everything I've seen about Robot Golf makes it seem like it's really not for me.

justjim89

You mix chicken periods, sprinkly bread, and some other stuff together and you've got yourself a cake.

You mix sprinkly bread, salt, fancy baking stuff, yellow melty stuff that's not cheese, and cow tit juice and put it in the oven (oven is baking, right?) and you've got delicious biscuits.

Yes, biscuits. I'm not talking about cookies you damn Brits.

#DanRecipes should probably be a thing. Mass Bombcast emails of Dan recipes?

"Period" doesn't mean egg, but the sloughing of the uterine lining.

And chickens do not menstruate because they are birds.

why are those sentences i am typing in the giant bomb thread

oh, because our education system is in shambles

dude it's an oversimplification of a process in order to make a joke

but also do you honestly believe schools would teach the ovulation of other species?

"I played Battlefield 1 for the first time yesterday."

"How was it?"

"I immediately tried to run on a wall."

Word. Titanfall 2 is the motherfucking king.

justjim89

"Period" doesn't mean egg, but the sloughing of the uterine lining.

And chickens do not menstruate because they are birds.

why are those sentences i am typing in the giant bomb thread

oh, because our education system is in shambles

You seem very uptight. Have a warm glass of cow tit juice and do some yoga.

Not hippy yoga, though.

dude it's an oversimplification of a process in order to make a joke

but also do you honestly believe schools would teach the ovulation of other species?

The Giant Bomb thread is no place for jokes.

And yes, in biology class I learned about birds.

You seem very uptight. Have a warm glass of cow tit juice and do some yoga.

Not hippy yoga, though.

I think I'll relax with some #content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom