• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone has their moments

just some significantly more than others

seriously I kept from donating too much to the earlier EL streams thinking Brad was going to do one and now I feel like an asshole

Tubobutts

Brad is the narrator of Giant Bomb. He doesn't do anything just sits there and comments sleepily.
That's why I don't think he should be the host. Less Brad trying to keep the show moving and focused and more Brad sleeping but occasionally waking up to talk about bugs living under your skin.

Alex is secretly the best member. His deadpan, sardonic views on things are amazing.

Alex "____ was never good" Navarro? Dude has three jokes.

I love everyone on the site, including Alex, but anytime I'm listening to something with him on it I know to brace myself for that line. It's not a big deal, but dude is predictable and that's not something you'd associate with being the 'best.'

J_Viper

3ALdvpv.png

What about the DS3 stream where Jeff Green was responding to the chat window of a previous stream?
Where can I find this? That sounds hysterical.

robotrock

Banned
3ALdvpv.png

Where can I find this? That sounds hysterical.

With these pictures, do they actually make a picture this big, or do they drag and drop a picture of the same warning prompt on it
everyone has their moments

just some significantly more than others

seriously I kept from donating too much to the earlier EL streams thinking Brad was going to do one and now I feel like an asshole

You can donate to their extra live page until the end of 2016 I believe

J_Viper

With these pictures, do they actually make a picture this big, or do they drag and drop a picture of the same warning prompt on it

I just cut and pasted the warning from another pic onto the Bradface

Took like three hours in Photoshop

as someone who grew up being very quiet i felt for brad in this and felt uncomfortable. been in situations exactly like that.

I feel you.

I can hold a conversation decently, but I'm terrible at initiating them

Alex kills the beastcast. He is not as funny as he thinks he is. Very painful to sit through his 'jokes'.

Even dream team Jeff and Drew can't save it.

Honestly for a long time I wasn't really a huge fan of Alex on Quick Looks and stuff, but listening to him on the Beastcast I really felt like I started to get a better feel for his opinions and now he's a-okay in my book.

I still feel like Jason is an enigma sometimes. I know he's into fighting games and Monster Hunter and honestly I don't know much else about it. No issues, of course... just wish I could get into his head a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom