• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

ss-04-noscale.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Looney Tunes at its prime is better than Disney at its prime in the short departments.

But Looney Tunes has been shit for SO long. Like Sonic long.

Teddified

Loony Toons and Disney aren't really comparable anyway, if you just wanna compare shorts or something sure but Disney is a lot of things. Do we need to talk about that looney toons movie with Brenden Frasier?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
All i know about Disney nowadays is that they're all about making boring, safe ass summer blockbusters with no substance.

Jintor

Classic Bugs Bunny shorts and Wile E Coyote/Roadrunner skits are my favourite bits of Loony Toons.

Tiny Toons/Animaniacs/Pinky and the Brain/Freakazoid, also good

Tubobutts

Don't know if I'd count making a big budget video game with that many female characters safe.
Yes. Who knew that having a variety of characters would expand you audience of pervs who want to argue over which characters they want to fuck and which ones they want other characters to fuck?

Zoggy

You know what's worse? Making $40 a month from playing music at a nursing home and not finding work anywhere else. The best part is when you go out with someone for the first time, you literally watch the attraction fade from their face when you tell them 'what you do for work.'

That's been the five years since I've graduated college.

fuckin hell, man.

thats horrible, i hope you find something soon. the thing is never give up.

mind asking what degree you have?

i never finished college and i ended up in management.

Meneses

You know what's worse? Making $40 a month from playing music at a nursing home and not finding work anywhere else. The best part is when you go out with someone for the first time, you literally watch the attraction fade from their face when you tell them 'what you do for work.'

Hang in there dude, your luck will turn.

Jintor

I don't want to get too real here, but the thing I feared kind of happened with this job. You realize that although the stress level may be lower, and it's nice having time to do stuff, it's ultimately quite unfulfilling. I definitely won't be doing this forever.

Still a billion times better than working retail, of course.

i am the most stressed i've been since i moved countries.

sucks to hear jims :(

Meneses

Are they going to get Mario Party 10 before Dan leaves or are they going to do it the next time they're all together?

Hopefully this stream will be something like "Hey, this was too short, might as well play the next one now!".

It's not really a MPP if they're not broken and defeated after being stuck there for at least 3 hours.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Hopefully this stream will be something like "Hey, this was too short, might as well play the next one now!".

It's not really a MPP if they're not broken and defeated after being stuck there for at least 3 hours.

After 8 games, I imagine even 10 turns would break them. :p

I have been tempted to pick up 10 to torture my wife with. Thanks, Giant Bomb.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

Where do you live and what is your degree in?

I didn't have time to watch much of anything in November as I was wrapping up applications for grad school. I thought come December 1st (when all the apps were due) that I'd have some more free time, but I'm coming home from work just wiped. Like not even enough energy to put something on TV. I tried watching Danny's Doom doc last night (really loving them!) but even that couldn't keep me awake. I really can only watch things on the weekend, but even then it's not a lot of time. I mean, I'm glad I'm so busy, but I miss the days of college and being able to just binge watch something.

I haven't even started the Shenmue ER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom