• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus man after unfollowing the Waypoint twitter Im now considering unfollowing Austin and anyone one else of them that keep tweeting their random inane slack messages.

Seriously man fuck no one needs to read that inane inside joke shit only the 6 of you are in on.

Chuck

Still without luck
Jesus man after unfollowing the Waypoint twitter Im now considering unfollowing Austin and anyone one else of them that keep tweeting their random inane slack messages.

Seriously man fuck no one needs to read that inane inside joke shit only the 6 of you are in on.

CHECK OUT OUR IN-JOKE ITS SOOOOOOOOO FUNYYYYYYYYYYY

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

I mean... this is basically what twitter has been since it's inception. A whole lot of people with in jokes and thousands of followers complaining they're not in until they make their own in jokes with someone and the perpetuate the cycle.

This is and always has been Twitter.

I mean... this is basically what twitter has been since it's inception. A whole lot of people with in jokes and thousands of followers complaining they're not in until they make their own in jokes with someone and the perpetuate the cycle.

This is and always has been Twitter.

Yea but its a whole nother level when you are cut and posting individual replies from slack

llTci9k.png

you can say they've reached a whole new level

@bloodyroarxxx

The Waypoint twitter just seems to mostly be their articles?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Goddamn, The Last Guardian is for real. I totally see how it took them forever and a day to make it. Frustrating at times, but seeing it through to the end was so worth it.

Goddamn, The Last Guardian is for real. I totally see how it took them forever and a day to make it. Frustrating at times, but seeing it through to the end was so worth it.

It's a masterwork for sure. What shocked me is how many Uncharted-style set pieces there were. I thought the collapsing bridge set piece from the E3 demo was going to be like 1 of 2 or 3 set pieces max in the game, but there are like 20, each of them ratcheting up the stakes and tension until the stunning ending events. What a game.

Zaph

didn't

didn't the PC version launch with a ton of issues

🤔

Yuuup, the performance made no sense, even with a 980ti thrown at it. I still enjoyed it anyway, but it was very much a more of the same sequel with some very questionable production values.

Kind of an odd choice in a year with so many strong PC release, but whatevs

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone played that Rayman runner? Heard some people say it's a better game than SMR. And it's cheaper. And 4 years old. And probably sold 1/20th, because that's what Rayman does.

And one thing I noticed about Waypoint is that Motherboard is covering a lot of ground they could do. They straight up release gaming articles.

Xater

I played some of that COD Infinite Warfare because of the free trial. The game feels slow and clunky after Titanfall 2. The start of their campaign also did nothing for me.

Yeah I really enjoyed Rayman Jungle Run.

I played the free Super Mario Run levels this morning. It just felt a bit bland. I'm sure they get better the further you play but there wasnt enough in those initial levels to convince me to buy the rest.

oti

Banned
Has anyone played that Rayman runner? Heard some people say it's a better game than SMR. And it's cheaper. And 4 years old. And probably sold 1/20th, because that's what Rayman does.

And one thing I noticed about Waypoint is that Motherboard is covering a lot of ground they could do. They straight up release gaming articles.

Bought both at launch, yes. They are different and better in my opinion. Too bad Ubisoft turned it into F2P for the third game.

I played some of that COD Infinite Warfare because of the free trial. The game feels slow and clunky after Titanfall 2. The start of their campaign also did nothing for me.

I played Destiny again recently and it feels unplayable after Overwatch. I feel like I wasted my money by buying the collection.

Tubobutts

Motherpoint will merge with GiantSpot in 2022 to create GiantMother.com

Zaph

You think that's bad, I bought Battlefield 1 after finishing Titanfall 2. Jesus

Titanfall 2 is really good at ruining other games.

Xater

You think that's bad, I bought Battlefield 1 after finishing Titanfall 2. Jesus

Titanfall 2 is really good at ruining other games.

Eh Battlefield to me is a very different beast to me. I play that and I am fine. COD and Titanfall very much are very much going fo the same kind of thing.

kiguel182

I totally get Dans complaint about the lack of control in SMR. Also, it doesn't have a double jump and it messes with my head.

I should download IW to see how it compares now that I've played Titanfall.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I bought Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 at the same tiem. I have played about 60 hours of Titanfall 2 and 2 hours of BF1.

but yo I got that dope Ion skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom