• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know what

after this week

I think I'll keep my sub for GB. Like, it's obvious things have been in motion with Dan moving and what not, but they do good work.

pizzacat

Banned
Ultimate turn of events if dan leaving was just a [insert wrestling meme] and he played you guys like [insert wrestler insult or just call them wrestling fans]

I normally don't say anything disparaging about the guys but

Brad

what was that haircut?

2679990-beer+pong.jpg

Welcome to the Giant Haircast!

Meguro

Banned
Oh god I remember Ryan and Jeffs terrible bleached hair.
I also remember Jeff thinking about doing that to his hair again like a year ago or so.

oti

Banned
What is B-Jeff on the Beastcast even talking about? Always-online is a totally established way of preventing piracy on phones. What are they doing over at CNET? Reviewing fridges 24/7?

Hanibot turning out to be some creeper bums me out.

I think a AI tutorial character with shitty audio that is purposefully meant to sound like it was recorded over a headset and as a way to simulate interacting with a real person in VR would be a genius idea.

Watching the rest of Dannys Doom thing and the Doom music guy always talks like has prepared a script for the interview before hand is is reading it word for word.

Its like listening to Australian Johnny Ive.

Also the "best of" videos of previous Mario Party parties are longer then the total playtime of MPP9 and 10. The franchise sure went down the shitter

I'm celebrating the fact that Burnout Paradise became BC on Xbox One and since it's Christmas I decided to buy a 360 code and give away on here. First come, first served.

giphy.gif

I must be dead inside, The Last Guardian did nothing for me. Kinda regret buying full price since I won't play it again, I really enjoyed Shadow of the Colossus at the time of release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom