• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cptkrush

Except the guys from the Grand Tour. But English speakers are also the worst at pronouncing anything correctly.

I work at a high end pizza bar, and a lot of Porsche owners frequent. It's really funny how much they love to talk about their Porsches without being asked about it, but that's fine, I find the cars fascinating. But the absolute worst thing is they all say Porsh, and it's just grating on me every time. Come on dudes; it's a family name say it right. I just nod and smile because I have friends that I've told, "hey, you know it's Porsh-ah right?" And every time they have that "This is America" response. Proper nouns are not supposed to be butchered lol.

I work at a high end pizza bar, and a lot of Porsche owners frequent. It's really funny how much they love to talk about their Porsches without being asked about it, but that's fine, I find the cars fascinating. But the absolute worst thing is they all say Porsh, and it's just grating on me every time. Come on dudes; it's a family name say it right. I just nod and smile because I have friends that I've told, "hey, you know it's Porsh-ah right?" And every time they have that "This is America" response. Proper nouns are not supposed to be butchered lol.
Relevant

oti

Banned

You should answer: "Fuck America. Deutschland bestes Land Bratwurst."

Strax

Kinda like this?

Santar

Cz0kG0KXUAE6h99.jpg:large
In other news, Drew stars in the latest Cossacks 3 expansion :D

Jokab

Hey guys, can someone tell me how long the Mario Party Party 9 video is? It's the only reason for me buying premium but I don't really want to pay the subscription fee for a 30 min video in case it's that long. Thanks.

Hey guys, can someone tell me how long the Mario Party Party 9 video is? It's the only reason for me buying premium but I don't really want to pay the subscription fee for a 30 min video in case it's that long. Thanks.

Yeah, I don't have an exact time, but it's less than an hour long.

TheYanger

Danny is funded by Patreon. His don't even use advertising.

Yeah but getting new viewers is dependent on recommendations (either on forums like this or Youtube doing it). You can't get new patrons if they don't know you exist.

It's like how GB has their stuff on Youtube but it's barely a drop in the bucket in terms of revenue, it's the exposure that they put stuff on Youtube for, the goal is to get people to decide they like the content enough to go to the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom