• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
c4tfoXO.png

and they keep doing the this thing where they share a screen cap of their group chat. very insufferable lot tbh.

I went throw their twitter and only found 2 instances of this over the course of 8 days worth of tweets, and there were a lot of tweets in those 8 days.

That's the vibe I get from Waypoint as a whole. It feels forced to fit in with the Vice brand. Damn millenials!

It's just those tweets clash with how laid-back their casts are, how lively the livestream is, and how serious and impassioned the articles are.

Who knows? Maybe it'll bait people in to some fancy book larnin' game stuff.

and they keep doing the this thing where they share a screen cap of their group chat. very insufferable lot tbh.

Insufferable indeed.

I'm gonna bet that you thought Austin was "condescending" because he wasn't talking about pissing on churches and eating trash food all the time.

Just unfollow the account if you don't like the content, marks.

Everyone complaining about Waypoint's twitter in this thread is about a dozen times as insufferable as their twitter. Unfollow them, get over yourself, and shut up.

If I block the waypoint twitter account will that mean when Austin, Patrick or Daniel retweet it a bunch will it stop showing up in my feed or do I just have to unfollow everyone involved with Waypoint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom