• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

The one thing is watching the AI react to the AI being stealthy can be kinda wonky. You can watch the bandits do shit around guards you couldn't get away with. You can be dressed as a security guard and get shot at for knocking out a bandit who has stolen multiple items from the palace. That's where it kinda breaks, and it's lame.

The one thing is watching the AI react to the AI being stealthy can be kinda wonky. You can watch the bandits do shit around guards you couldn't get away with. You can be dressed as a security guard and get shot at for knocking out a bandit who has stolen multiple items from the palace. That's where it kinda breaks, and it's lame.

the system was just not designed to handle what they wanted to do with this episode; fortunately the holiday episode is the only time that it breaks like this.

justjim89

the system was just not designed to handle what they wanted to do with this episode; fortunately the holiday episode is the only time that it breaks like this.

Yeah, for sure. It's a free update with mechanics more ambitious than the base game, and I can't hold that against them. It just really took me out of it.

They already recorded GOTY. Vinny has no obligation to play the game for the sake of conversation anymore. He's here because he wants to be. It's already over.

I'm saying that if he enjoyed it enough to play it that much, then it's a strong sign that it won GOTY. It's got more support/playtime than Mario Maker and Shadows of Mordor.

Mupod

Oh shit. Do the thieves steal the fireworks remote and set it off?

They actually go stand down by the docks to watch them afterwards. I don't know if it's required that they successfully steal every item to do so - I only saw this when I was ignoring them trying to find Santa.

iLCcjzl.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
What was the first really really big GOTY disagreement in their discussions again? Was it Saints Row 3 vs Skyrim?

Zebetite

Banned
I'm saying that if he enjoyed it enough to play it that much, then it's a strong sign that it won GOTY. It's got more support/playtime than Mario Maker and Shadows of Mordor.

That's what I'm saying too! Vinny and Jeff picked up Hitman during extra life presumably to be able to talk about it for GOTY, but Vinny's still trucking. That's not the reasoning anymore.

That's what I'm saying too! Vinny and Jeff picked up Hitman during extra life presumably to be able to talk about it for GOTY, but Vinny's still trucking. That's not the reasoning anymore.

Oh yeah I misread that. Yeah, it's obvious how much these guys love it. Jeff will probably be like "Guys I liked Titanfall 2 and Doom a lot more... but yeah, Hitman's pretty great. I can't disagree there."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom