• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingocfs

Found this on the GB subreddit:

Z5WT4wm.jpg

My guess is that instead of game of the year skits, they filmed content to go up that day.

WE EATIN'

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Looking at that schedule makes me glad I've got next week off. I'm also really glad they filmed the GOTY deliberations. I've always wanted to be able to see the expressions on everyone's faces as I feel like the audio is only part of the story.

LiK

Looking at that schedule makes me glad I've got next week off. I'm also really glad they filmed the GOTY deliberations. I've always wanted to be able to see the expressions on everyone's faces as I feel like the audio is only part of the story.

Oh snap, they filmed it this year? YES

Makes me glad I'm working all next week. Nothing beats Giant Bombin' combined with a slow work week.

Still a little upset that we didn't get a Giant Powerbombcast while Alex was in town. I mean, we have to get one either before or after the Royal Rumble, right?

strafer

skits take time to do and scripts must be written

Im sure Goyer is busy writing Man of Steel 2, he doesnt have time to write for some redundant gaming website

"I'd like to help the kids this year, but fuck that thread on Neogaf, so nope - nothing for you this year, kids," does not seem like a very Brad-like line of reasoning.

Peoole donate to GB extra life anyways

Anyone who donates, is going to donate whether or not Brad streams.

LiK

I got the Mile High Club trophy this week with the Remaster and I hope Brad tries to get it again. Seems harder with the Remaster.

Tagyhag

Oh man, East Meets VR is going to be SO GOOD.

I'd honestly be ok with no skits from now on if we got more coop content instead.

He's gonna leave at the end of the GotY podcast and this thread will eat itself.

But Brad being Brad he will totally not do the thing he said he would do and he will be on the podcast next week like nothing was ever said and it will never be brought up ever again.

Love you Brad!

Also Steam dying might make doing a stream a bit hard right this second.

Get yo shit sorted Gabe. I need to finish downloading Dying Light!

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Shit talking about a charity stream is kinda lame imho. But do what you must

If you were stupidly rich, what would you send the duders?

Off the top of my head I'd send Jeff some of the most rare video games (Nintendo World Championships, Stadium Events, Panzer Dragoon Saga etc.) and a Blitz machine.

I'd have to think more about meaningful gifts for the other guys.
I would rather give away a lot of premium subs, I think. Sending expensive stuff is awkward.

Found this on the GB subreddit:

Z5WT4wm.jpg

My guess is that instead of game of the year skits, they filmed content to go up that day.
Pretty off-topic, but how do you create such a screenshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom