• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought some marshmallow fluff today in the American food isle and made my first ever fluffernutter. This seems like a Dan creation. It's like a creamy pbj. I like.

Salarians

deadly premonition top game of last generation
BRj0SMT.gif

pizzacat

Banned
All these bad golf games makes me want the true king to return

Sony please don't be bums (like all your other first party) and force HSG to be made fast 🙌🏻

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I am entirely okay continuing life with Dead Rising the same way I think of Terminator. Gee isn't it a shame they stopped after two of those.

bigkrev

Oh good, Dan's book is free with Prime Kindle Lender's Library. Was a bit unsure about buying a book of stories I've probably heard in various forms before for $10, but for free i'll dive right in

Ok but for real, I bought some M. Dew that had 2x XP Titanfall shit all over it and I can't find any code. Is it really just advertising other Dew products that would have the promotion?

imBask

Banned
it's literally wrestling booking, they're trying real hard to pull us in the "DOOM won't win" direction just to swerve us back in

DOOM is winning no matter what

jaina

Oh good, Dan's book is free with Prime Kindle Lender's Library. Was a bit unsure about buying a book of stories I've probably heard in various forms before for $10, but for free i'll dive right in
Thanks, I guess I'll use my free trial month of kindle unlimited on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom