• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why they don't just go all in on YouTube. Was YouTube too harsh on the content filtering side? Which would be strange because they use it for every quick look and just used it this weekend for 100 hours of streaming.

I don't understand why they don't just go all in on YouTube. Was YouTube too harsh on the content filtering side? Which would be strange because they use it for every quick look and just used it this weekend for 100 hours of streaming.

They probably wouldn't be able to put Premium stuff behind a paywall, or the process would be way too complicated or lose them too much money.

Wind Waker on Dolphin looks way better than Wind Waker HD. Replacing the original flat shading really worked against the game's art style.

This is vaguely in response to Dan saying WW looked how he remembered it.

neshcom

Banned

Like Tetrax said, there would effectively be no way to offer gated premium content or video to members without ads. Plus, yeah, it lets GB stream and host video without having to deal with ContentID.

Giant Bombcast 455: Would You Like Fries With That?
Pull up to the drive-through for a heaping helping of shooters, with seasoned insights on COD: Infinite Warfare and Titanfall 2, early thoughts on the PS4 Pro, late appreciation for Hitman, hands-on with the NES Classic, and the latest in our award-winning ranking of foods.
Filed Under: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Diablo III, Hitman, Overwatch, Titanfall 2, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Onward, Phil Collins, PlayStation 4, Toothbrush, French Fries, Soup

Is something going on today?

source.gif

Gjerven

City Car Driving QL later today. Looking at the store page, it seems the game/simulator has come a long way compared to the small driving world it had years ago. Wonder if it's Vinny/Alex or Drew. Hoping for some high speed driving in high traffic.

Megasoum

Banned
Is the podcast up on the premium feed? I'm not seeing it in the iOS Podcast app but then again the app is acting weird for me right now.

Edit: Nvm, it finally woke up

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Oh hi NeoGAF! Twitter seems PRETTY CAUGHT UP with something happening in the news right now, so I'm gonna wait to tweet about my book release until tomorrow.

But anyways, I'll tip you guys off on this before I go all obnoxiously public with it. My new book is available now, in paperback and on Kindle. I'm very proud of it, and I think you'll like it a lot if you've enjoyed my stories on the Bombcast.

https://amzn.com/0692798080

Thanks!

Maiorum

Oh hi NeoGAF! Twitter seems PRETTY CAUGHT UP with something happening in the news right now, so I'm gonna wait to tweet about my book release until tomorrow.

But anyways, I'll tip you guys off on this before I go all obnoxiously public with it. My new book is available now, in paperback and on Kindle. I'm very proud of it, and I think you'll like it a lot if you've enjoyed my stories on the Bombcast.

Thanks!

I was going to grab it on kindle unlimited, do you get a decent payout from that?

For some reason, Vinny is playing Hitman: Absolution.

Demo Derby: Official Xbox Magazine 052
Everything about the mid-2000s was extreme. From the hotswaps to the paintball-themed music videos.

Saving Demo Derby for later.

Going to listen right now.

Thanks!

That cover, going to order one tomorrow! Awesome. Going to help get through my upcoming trip so, it surely came at the right time.

V IMPORTANT REMINDER

Animal Crossing New Leaf has an update. You can sit on rocks. You can shake trees while holding tools. There's a campsite. Things are nice there and nothing hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom