• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowRoller

Oh hi NeoGAF! Twitter seems PRETTY CAUGHT UP with something happening in the news right now, so I'm gonna wait to tweet about my book release until tomorrow.

But anyways, I'll tip you guys off on this before I go all obnoxiously public with it. My new book is available now, in paperback and on Kindle. I'm very proud of it, and I think you'll like it a lot if you've enjoyed my stories on the Bombcast.

https://amzn.com/0692798080

Thanks!
Oh nice forgot it was coming out. I'll definitely get it on my kindle.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
V IMPORTANT REMINDER

Animal Crossing New Leaf has an update. You can sit on rocks. You can shake trees while holding tools. There's a campsite. Things are nice there and nothing hurts

Is VR caught up yet? Can I just escape into that? or is it still broken and dumb?

Oh hi NeoGAF! Twitter seems PRETTY CAUGHT UP with something happening in the news right now, so I'm gonna wait to tweet about my book release until tomorrow.

But anyways, I'll tip you guys off on this before I go all obnoxiously public with it. My new book is available now, in paperback and on Kindle. I'm very proud of it, and I think you'll like it a lot if you've enjoyed my stories on the Bombcast.

Thanks!

Hey Dan! You've done nothing wrong yet, but tread lightly about the election. At the end of the day, a lot of marginalized people are looking at at least four years of a president that despises them. (And potentially decades of a supreme court that could strip their rights away). So just...try not to joke about it!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

Thanks!

well I ordered it. Don't spend that money I just gave you on amiibos. that's all i ask.

hamchan

Thanks!

Congrats! Always a big achievement to finish writing a book.

When is the audiobook version coming?

Not surprised to be honest. Fear is a pretty big weapon, ignorance is a pretty big ally and social media overall is just an echo chamber so yeah. GG!

FStop7

Banned
That was anxiety as an ally. This new book is about his stories in the video game industry I think.

I know, but I'm saying that there might be something going on in the world that is causing a sudden spike in peoples' anxiety and that a good book about how to cope with it might be be seeing some renewed demand.

kai3345

Banned
Hey Dan! You've done nothing wrong yet, but tread lightly about the election. At the end of the day, a lot of marginalized people are looking at at least four years of a president that despises them. (And potentially decades of a supreme court that could strip their rights away). So just...try not to joke about it!

Skip to emails. Only worthwhile thing before that can be summarized to "Infinite Warfare campaign is good. Jeff and Brad EL streams still planned (maybe next weekend)."
I forgot about those. Do you know what time those will start?
Sorry if I sound depressed to hell but I feel empty and just sad at this point.

I'm glad I had my panic attack when he won Florida, so my existential dread has transformed into complete disappointment that we elected a complete fool who is utterly lacking in empathy. I keep having this dark thought that I'll be okay because I'm white, and I wonder if that's how his supporters feel all the time. What a disaster.

Salarians

Danielle Riendeau just finished streaming Dropsy with an incredibly nice and supportive twitch chat and that really helped my anxiety over all this. Anyone else having trouble sleeping, hug a loved one, hug a pet, even hug a pillow if that's all you got, and watch a good GB video.

justjim89

This is the worst. I hate this. I'm a straight white dude in the Midwest and I'm terrified. I can't imagine how scared marginalized groups must be.

I love you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom