• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in a bad mood, so I am not going to post on here for a while. I am going to log out of here and Twitter for a while before I insult any more people.

I would really like a nice simple "lets just have fun and play some video games" stream today.

That would be nice.

Lets whip out Battle Tetris again. its been a while.

Sakwoff

Fuck guys... I don't know what to say. Literally crying right now.

Edit: I think I need to shut all of this out for a while. Gonna hunker down and listen to that Bombcast from a more hopeful time.

Jothel

So let's cheer this up a bit...
What's the hardest you've laughed at GB stuff? I think maybe for me it was Jeff's Inca people dance... There are too many others to remember

derFeef

Banjo_kazooie_nb_logo.png

Yo guys to cheer a lucky one up, I am giving away a code for Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. It works with BC but it is an EU code (I think).

Quote to reveal, good luck!

What's the hardest you've laughed at GB stuff? I think maybe for me it was Jeff's Inca people dance... There are too many others to remember

Definitely the first time I saw the Motorbike QL

It's a constant barrage of laughter when they start playing coop

Meguro

Banned

Probably the beginning of the Dead Island TNT.
That was a hoot.
Runnerup has to be Motorbike QL and Velvet Sundown QL.

Yea, probably the motorbike ql. More recently, the whole shiek run in the double agents feature was hilarious.

derFeef

The whole Hitman feature. It is fantastic content - I think I will have to rewatch everything. Also start with Hitman myself.

Raitaro

Not trying to stir up emotions even more but am I the only one with a gut feeling these past weeks that Jeff might have voted for Trump as well, going by his "proud to have voted" tweets etc.? I mean, I get that he doesn't want to comment too much but why hide the fact that you voted for Clinton in this case?

If true, would you guys consider ending your support for GB or would it not matter? I don't really have a stake in this either way personally as a European (beyond being baffled by Trump's success a bit still) but considering the backlash Palmer Luckey got I wonder if people would backlash against Jeff / GB as well by terminating their subscriptions etc if his voting choice came to light and it happened to be Trump.

The again maybe I'm misreading Jeff terribly here.

Edit: in case it's not clear, my point is not so much the fact that he could have voted for Trump, but the larger question if politics can ever really be left out of things like being a fan and supporter of someone and their work in these cases (just like with Palmer and devs backing away from Oculus support).

Zaph

Not trying to stir up emotions even more but am I the only one with a gut feeling these past weeks that Jeff might have voted for Trump as well, going by his "proud to have voted" tweets etc.? I mean, I get that he doesn't want to comment too much but why hide the fact that you voted for Clinton in this case?

If true, would you guys consider ending your support for GB or would it not matter? I don't really have a stake in this either way personally as a European (beyond being baffled by Trump's success a bit still) but considering the backlash Palmer Luckey got I wonder if people would backlash against Jeff / GB as well by terminating their subscriptions etc if his voting choice came to light and it happened to be Trump.

o81ahp7.gif

derFeef

What, no.

Catvoca

Banned
Jeff isn't as left leaning as some of the other GB dudes (or at least not as openly left) but come on, he isn't a Trump voter.

who cares if he voted trump or not

trump won

ehre we are

gb is lucky gb is white. they're secure. they got it safe. austine I cry for you. double minority. I'm a minority too. At first I disliked austin but you grew on me. Austin you're a great person.

Joeku

who cares if he voted trump or not

trump won

ehre we are

gb is lucky gb is white. they're secure. they got it safe. austine I cry for you. double minority. I'm a minority too. At first I disliked austin but you grew on me. Austin you're a great person.

All of this, also Jeff didn't vote Trump. He said the Republican party didn't exist at this point. Dude has some fucking sense.

Have more faith in him.

I assume you mean "no" to having voted for Trump. If so, why? I'm not disagreeing here per se, just interested if I missed some strong clues here.

their coverage of the palmer luckey shit on the bombcast made it pretty clear jeff isn't a fan of trump

jeff just prefers to have a bit of a degree of privacy with his votes, and his pride seems to stem from actually doing the work and research to have an educated vote

Catvoca

Banned
I assume you mean "no" to having voted for Trump. If so, why? I'm not disagreeing here per se, just interested if I missed some strong clues here.

Jeff is a rational human being so that's probably the strongest clue. Or maybe look at Giantbomb's history of having minorities, people of colour and LGBT people on their streams. Or look at his reaction to gamergate and all the nonsense of the past few years. Or his reaction to the occulas news. Or listen to how he's talked about issues for the past 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom