• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y'all. Let's just be excellent to each other for a while, yeah?

Hey Titanfall looks pretty friggin' awesome in 4K. Can't wait to get deeper into the campaign, sounds like Brad has been similarly impressed as Jeff was.

oti

Banned
So let's cheer this up a bit...
What's the hardest you've laughed at GB stuff? I think maybe for me it was Jeff's Inca people dance... There are too many others to remember

GB playing that Kinect dancing game from Konami.

The way that game puts the player into the game is hilarious.

Mupod

kinda looking forward to a killing floor 2 QL. I forget who did the unfinished one when early access went up, I only remember it being super short. Jeff's comments about COD's zombies mode in the podcast made me think about it...I've never once played COD zombies and know nothing about it, how similar is it to KF? His description sounded like it had SOME similarities.

I've always considered KF the best of the 'horde' style wave defense games over Gears and ME3. I played a few rounds of KF2 over the weekend and it still feels good...GAF seemed positive on the PS4 beta that was up briefly.

What's is everyone favorite Hitman map so far?

I would say Hokkaido for me.

Sapienza is the best Hitman level ever imo, speaking as someone who adored Blood Money. But I've only played Hokkaido and Colorado once so far. Hokkaido feels the most like a classic Hitman type of level somehow. Maybe just because it reminds me of the Japan levels in earlier Hitman games, as well as the clinic map from Blood Money. I could see it getting up there.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Just a friendly reminder that people can do positive things regardless of who is running this shit show. Go out there and do something good today.

Welp, got blocked by Colin Moriarty. Didn't even cuss!

I have a lot of mental real estate freed up now that the election is over to dedicate to catching up on GB content.

Gandie

Just realized I missed Mario Party. America, you're making it hard not to love you. Watching nooow

Also, the new video player seems snappy.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I got blocked for the first time ever this week for mentioning that one of the links in the "Video Games Are Boring" article leads to the wrong site. I'm kind of salty about it, especially since I was apparently the only one that actually read it thoroughly!?
The link also still leads to the wrong site.

Needed to vent, I guess.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
What's is everyone favorite Hitman map so far?

I would say Hokkaido for me.

The best Hitman map would be Sapienza but the Virus stuff makes it way worse.
Hokkaido is pretty excellent, I had my best Hitman experience there when I did the Ninja-only challenge (even though it turned out pretty easy, but I didn't know that in the beginning)

KingKong

Hitman maps feel totally different if you're doing suit only runs or not

Colorado for example is awesome with suit only, while Sapienza is just decent

popo

I am glad GB keeps their site politics free. Even the more political staff members keep it to twitter. Could do without the witch hunts though.

lol at Jeff being a Trump voter, no chance ... although that recurring joke about just wanting to see the world burn might not be quite as funny now.

2572059-giantbomb_burnwithme_320.png

Ein Bear

Today's events had me feeling a bit down, but Drew's Peter Jackson impression has made everything all better.

"Repetitive"

justjim89

I'll never understand why they put Geralt in that game.

Because Geralt is so much better of a protagonist than the dude from Gears, so they're aping his look.

Don't mind me, feeling punchy today. Just took a run through my neighborhood and the amount of Trump signs continues to disgust me.

justjim89

When I saw the stream title I was hoping for Doom. Cause boy howdy if ever there was a day I wanted to rip and tear until it is done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom