• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been listening to houseboat and it's making me feel abit better. I live on the other side of the world and I feel bad for the minorities in America, I can't imagine what the people living there feel. Gotta stay strong though but you're all in my thoughts and spirit.

To try and make things abit better, I got extra Gears 1-3 + Judgement codes sent to me for some reason by MS recently, shoot me a PM and choose 1 only. First come first served.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The Rhythm Heaven games heal all wounds.

Most Nintendo ass Nintendo games do.
Yeah, that game looks cool but I don't have a 3DS.

Have you played Stardew Valley yet? Bright and fun as well as a perfect podcast game.
Couldn't get into it last time but I feel like right now is a great time to try again

play Serious Sam HD on Tourist and set the color options to "vivid" and the blood to "kids"

That also doesn't sound like the worst idea.

I do hope the world sorts itself out soon because I feel like if things are going the way the are going we will be LARP'ing Fallout before 2030.

It isn't just America, this shit has been taking over parts of Europe for years,

I just hope we wake up before another Great War makes people wake up. And with modern weapons we REALLY should have a all out war like that ever again if we want to continue as a species

Oh and I got level 20 mastery in Paris and Sapienza. Will work through the other maps over the next while.

derFeef

I began Hitman yesterday. This game will be so good. Tell me all your tricks, lol. I somehow feel dirty for having all the opportunities and hints turned on, but I feel like I would miss so much.

kiguel182

Bought Hitman Intro pack. Let's see what this fuss is all about.

I might play without the opportunities and stuff like that turned on. I feel the game might be better without an icon telling you what to do at all times.

Xater

I began Hitman yesterday. This game will be so good. Tell me all your tricks, lol. I somehow feel dirty for having all the opportunities and hints turned on, but I feel like I would miss so much.

I think that's fine. The escalations more than make up for it later. Just make sure to try those once you gained some knowledge about the mechanics and the maps.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I really wanna stop reading any news for the next 6 months or so. Just live in my happy little bubble where everything is kinda alright. Is that possible?

The real fun of the game comes from doing the challenges. But by all means, use the opportunities. They will help you to learn the maps and the tricks of the game. Don't feel bad for it, but do yourself a favor and try some of the hint less challenges after you feel comfortable on a map.

derFeef

I think that's fine. The escalations more than make up for it later. Just make sure to try those once you gained some knowledge about the mechanics and the maps.

The real fun of the game comes from doing the challenges. But by all means, use the opportunities. They will help you to learn the maps and the tricks of the game. Don't feel bad for it, but do yourself a favor and try some of the hint less challenges after you feel comfortable on a map.

Sounds good, thanks!

Meneses

Yeah, do one or two opportunities with everything turned on to see how they work and what they generally expect from you. Then you can turn it off if you like, and more or less deduce what you need to do.

oti

Banned
Instead of streaming #theoldgames Jeff should play GOTY contenders he hasn't played yet on his stream.

But what would those be?

- Stardew Valley
- ?
- ?

repeater

Instead of streaming #theoldgames Jeff should play GOTY contenders he hasn't played yet on his stream.

But what would those be?

- Stardew Valley
- ?
- ?
He still hasn't played (much?) Hitman, right? I would like him to do that on stream for transparency so everything is on record when he tries to undermine the game in the GOTY deliberations. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom