• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible future Jeff Gerstmanns:
tumblr_n10fyuwpsS1r0xadao3_1280.jpg

2480753-jeffnfl.png

CVmlRQrVAAAm-uG.jpg
Jeff is the chosen one.

Mr. F

Banned
Watching Alex's Extra Life archive and wishing I had caught it live - would have been fun have it on in the background and pop into chat now and again. Also damn good drumming, jeeze.

A reminder that I still have 2 Gears 1 codes, 1 Gears 2 code and 1 Gears 3 code. PM if you want, first come first served.

Mafia 3 got a 2.85GB update, interesting. Been enjoying it so far, it sure starts strong though. Also, went and got these...

Dishonered 2 is on the way and welp, more time pls. Can't wait to dive in though, good thing the SP's are not that long. Going to skip on Watch Dogs 2 though and get it later, end of this month it's going to be all about my first ever FF game.

Holy shit, Jeff was right... That Matrix: Path of Neo ending is really dumb

https://youtu.be/mAK5AP-zbW8?t=23m45s

I loved that game, much better than Enter The Matrix. Janky as fuck though.

Paradise by the Dashboard Light
Alex's archive is complete <3

I rewatched Whiplash today, so good. Been waiting to rewatch it ever since Alex's stream started.

oh snap
horde stream ?
Da06VGP.png

edit: jeff, brad, dan, vinny on gears right now
i forget alex gt

That name, so fucking good. I hope it gets archived soon, Horde 3.0 is really damn good.

Nice, going to give it a listen.

A very interesting review, especially when it comes to the SP. Sounds damn weird but I'm excited to try it.

Good stuff.

Joeku

I saw someone who was a twin for Ryan on the train recently. That was weird.

There's a video from years ago I cannot find now (and I've tried) of a dude who looked and sounded just like Ryan doing stand-up. Wore the same kind of striped shirt and hand the same tics and everything. It was crazy.

Megasoum

Banned

Holy shit...

That guy is from the amazing show Ice Pilots NWT (a Canadian show about an airline company in the great north. I watched that show religiously for like 6 years and I never noticed or made the connection.

I'm sure someone brings this up every time someone posts those doppelganger images, but if they do GOTY sketches, they should try to look like these people down to every detail.

Kaizer

Banned
I remember seeing a small clip someone posted here of a celeb (I think it was Rihanna?) getting in a car and her passenger looked exactly like Ryan, it was surreal.

Anyways, here are some of my favorite pics from the doppelganger thread

Holy Shit, I'm crying over here! I've seen some of these before but wow, the resemblance is so uncanny it's downright freaky. Those Dan as Goofy Chef & mopey Jeff on a billboard got me good. Needed a good laugh for today - thank you.

Tagyhag

Holy Shit, I'm crying over here! I've seen some of these before but wow, the resemblance is so uncanny it's downright freaky. Those Dan as Goofy Chef & mopey Jeff on a billboard got me good. Needed a good laugh for today - thank you.

No problem, we all did.

I was a firm believer that the Ryan dopplerganger was the genuine article until I saw him from a different angle. I guess it was in that thread.

And that Vinny. Damn. A dead ringer.

I was a firm believer that the Ryan dopplerganger was the genuine article until I saw him from a different angle. I guess it was in that thread.

And that Vinny. Damn. A dead ringer.
That billboard one threw me off for a couple of seconds. But your right, the Vinny one made me clean my glasses just to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom