• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
One thing I hate about Extra Life is it just sets me behind on all other content. I have such a bad podcast backlog aswell.
Lately I'm back on my casual schedule watch of Giant Bomb. Catch up on new stuff when I have the time or go back in the archive and find something I haven't seen before. There's far too much to do during the day to continue to stay on top of all the content they're putting out.

This wrestler(the barbarian) from this image looks an awful lot like Ryan .

barbarian3.jpg

Lunar FC

Lately I'm back on my casual schedule watch of Giant Bomb. Catch up on new stuff when I have the time or go back in the archive and find something I haven't seen before. There's far too much to do during the day to continue to stay on top of all the content they're putting out.

I was finally finishing up my MGScanlon 4 re-watch then extra life happened. Drew and Alexis stream is usually the only one I care about, and I've been doing about 2 hours before bed. Taking me awhile.

robotrock

Banned
I really loved Alex's extra life stream. Just really pleasant to listen to and watch with the hand curated playlists and the amount of skill being displayed by Alex.

Salarians

Dan is concerned that the milk his cereal is suspended in and absorbing might turn bad by the time he's finished eating the cereal

Dan

Extra Life 2016 - Drew & Alexis: Part 01
A quartet of game butts kick things off properly with instant VR nausea.

---

Extra Life 2016 - Drew & Alexis: Part 02
The Oestreichers drop by to save us from flaming car wrecks and teach us how to brush.

---

Extra Life 2016 - Drew & Alexis: Part 03
Mary Kish brings a very real (and fragrant) dog into our very virtual reality.

---

Extra Life 2016 - Drew & Alexis: Part 04
We stumble upon Jackbox's Tee-KO game and craft the worst shirts yet known to humans.

---

Extra Life 2016 - Drew & Alexis: Part 05
We go to Finland, get chased by a shark, and fistfight fight atop a biplane.

---

Extra Life 2016 - Drew & Alexis: Part 06
Another year, another towering two-person pyramid constructed for the kids!

The next thread title must be " Giant Bomb #26 | As a bottom, you get to choose "

Enjoyed all of Extra Life this year, was there all the way through except for the end parts of Alex, Vinny, Drew & Alexis. Got caught up though. Can't wait for Jeff's stream!

Strax

As if being out of work isn't bad enough my upstairs neightbour has been 9 am to 5 pm with drill doing god knows what for four days now.

I gotta watch everything with noise cancelling headphones.

blarg.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
As if being out of work isn't bad enough my upstairs neightbour has been 9 am to 5 pm with drill doing god knows what for four days now.

I gotta watch everything with noise cancelling headphones.

blarg.
Just go the extra mile and live at night

Meguro

Banned
So I probably missed this but there's a beta videoplayer now?
Looks like they are finally retiring the garbage fire that's the current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom