• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebusman

Banned
The 3 bonus stars made that pretty much insurmountable. Even if Drew had grabbed the star at the end, and/or Dan lost a star in a duel, it wouldn't be enough.

FluxWaveZ

The 3 bonus stars made that pretty much insurmountable. Even if Drew had grabbed the star at the end, and/or Dan lost a star in a duel, it wouldn't be enough.

There are two moments that come to mind: when Drew didn't jump immediately to the star via the DK spot, and when Brad made the same mistake. Generally, Dan was just paying more attention, and those minor mistakes add up. Obviously, the bonus stuff outside of the mini-game one is pure luck, but I do think it could have been different.

Strax

Great Mario Party because it was a tight race but SMH at that ending.

Edit: well at least Drew went straight to Twitter after this to like my tweet. That made me glad.

Roboculus

Even with the RNG bullshit in Mario Party, it's not exactly that surprising why Dan wins most of the time. Considering that Dan wins most of the mini games on average, that means that he almost always has a decent amount of coins. This means fewer times where he shows up at the star without enough coins and also it means he can buy more items. And this is helpful since Dan actually uses his items a lot and doesn't horde them.

Add on top of this the Bonus Star at the end and also the fact that Dan generally pays more attention to the game than the rest of them and it's pretty easy to see why this happens so often.

I will say that this map seemed to have less bullshit than most of the others ones they have played so at least most of the game was pretty competitive (which makes it more entertaining to watch).

DlrQj5O.gif
Just add in a Brazzers logo in the corner and that's the perfect gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom