• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
51W1ahEkqyL.jpg

justjim89

I think I'm already getting irritated by this MPP with them bitching about motion controls and pointing from the jump. They make it sound so hard and cumbersome.

justjim89

Ok, Jeff doesn't get to talk ANY more shit about Mario Party since he never realized the the color of the space people land on determines the type of minigame you play. Like, the N64 games highlight that process happening before every minigame starts. Like, how did he not realize that?

Wow.

Ok, Jeff doesn't get to talk ANY more shit about Mario Party since he never realized the the color of the space people land on determines the type of minigame you play. Like, the N64 games highlight that process happening before every minigame starts. Like, how did he not realize that?

Wow.

Perhaps it's his color blindness? I don't know which one he has, but one of color blindness categories is a red/green one, which is why the NFL had to rethink how they do their "Color Rush" jerseys after a game last year when some people couldn't tell the teams apart.

justjim89

Perhaps it's his color blindness? I don't know which one he has, but one of color blindness categories is a red/green one, which is why the NFL had to rethink how they do their "Color Rush" jerseys after a game last year when some people couldn't tell the teams apart.

Right.

Forgot about that.

I'm a dick.

Right.

Forgot about that.

I'm a dick.

WOW JIM

WHAT A DICK

Actually I didn't know that the space you landed on changed what game you got. Is that only for the last player who touches the space? Is it a combination of all space touching? I don't know ;_; and I'm not colorblind

justjim89

WOW JIM

WHAT A DICK

Actually I didn't know that the space you landed on changed what game you got. Is that only for the last player who touches the space? Is it a combination of all space touching? I don't know ;_; and I'm not colorblind

If all four people land on the same colored space, it's a 4 player game.

If two land on red and two on blue, it's a team game.

If three land on one color and one lands on the other, it's a 3 vs. 1.

If someone lands on a ? space, it randomly assigns them red or blue and the above rules apply. That's been in all the traditional Mario Parties I think.

FluxWaveZ

What.

It's really simple, I can't believe the chat was freaking out when Jeff pointed it out:

There are Blue spaces and Red spaces. The type of mini-game is determined by the color of the space each player landed on in that turn. If everyone landed on a Red space, it's a FFA. If one person landed on a Blue space and the rest on Red spaces, it's 1v3.

If one lands on an ambiguous space like a Green question mark, it'll randomly pick between Blue and Red at the end of the turn.

So they have like six weeks and game of the year stuff to do, but they have to fit two more mario parties in there too? Poor guys.

9 and 10 are much shorter games. This was the last of the 50 turn games. How much shorter they are exactly is the question.

If all four people land on the same colored space, it's a 4 player game.

If two land on red and two on blue, it's a team game.

If three land on one color and one lands on the other, it's a 3 vs. 1.

If someone lands on a ? space, it randomly assigns them red or blue and the above rules apply. That's been in all the traditional Mario Parties I think.

What.

It's really simple, I can't believe the chat was freaking out when Jeff pointed it out:

There are Blue spaces and Red spaces. The type of mini-game is determined by the color of the space each player landed on in that turn. If everyone landed on a Red space, it's a FFA. If one person landed on a Blue space and the rest on Red spaces, it's 1v3.

If one lands on an ambiguous space like a Green question mark, it'll randomly pick between Blue and Red at the end of the turn.

Interesting

Lijik

So they have like six weeks and game of the year stuff to do, but they have to fit two more mario parties in there too? Poor guys.

they can cram the last two in 1-2 hours tops. 9 and 10 are a lot shorter to get through a round since they have linear boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom