• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The c64 version of Simpsons looks kind of awesome
tumblr_nbqy3sODCL1qd4q8ao1_500.gif

Has anyone noticed that the Macgyver reboot stars a bootleg Drew?
http://wwwimage4.cbsstatic.com/thumbnails/videos/w443/CBS_Production_Entertainment_VMS/454/879/2016/10/29/796118595954/CBS_MACGYVER_106_CLEAN_IMAGE_thumb_Master.jpg[/img
And they both work for CBS[/QUOTE]

You sure that's not just Drew after he shaves?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Titanfall 2's multiplayer has kind of replaced Overwatch for me. Maybe it's because there's not that many players but the community's not been near as shitty for me and the Network stuff is really useful.

Xyrmellon

I think Jeff will fight for Titanfall as goy. He has been absolutely gushing about it. As great as Doom was he didn't care for the multiplayer and on the last podcast (I think) he talks about all the dlc being meh.

Maiorum

Titanfall 2's multiplayer has kind of replaced Overwatch for me. Maybe it's because there's not that many players but the community's not been near as shitty for me and the Network stuff is really useful.

I keep alternating between the two. As someone who has never been into MP shooters, I've been surprised by how much both of those have drawn me in.

Just platinum'd My Name is Mayo. Can't believe I got every trophy for two different clickers this year.
and Mayo is crossbuy with two separate lists so I'm gonna do it again

Strax

Here's the second part of Dan's appearance on Kinda Funny's GameOverGreggy Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5KmOiFZ28M

What a strange segment. Almost 7 mins in and it's all been Nick (I think that's his name) crying about Chinese film producers doing the same stuff every producers does but because that will take away power from US producers and not the other way around like it'ss been forever, since China will be come a bigger market, that is in someway bad?

This is either badly placed patriotism or a lack of filmmaking knowledge

edit: It's both and at times dancing on the racism line.

Dan was literally the only person that never said anything stupid.

AngryMoth

Hope we get a watch dogs 2 quick look today. That game was totally off my radar but hearing some good things that have definitely got me curious

kiguel182

What a strange segment. Almost 7 mins in and it's all been Nick (I think that's his name) crying about Chinese film producers doing the same stuff every producers does but because that will take away power from US producers and not the other way around like it'ss been forever, since China will be come a bigger market, that is in someway bad?

Sounds like a Kinda Funny podcast alright.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

The few times I listened to them they always went pretty deep into similar topics with a super heavy US bias. Turned me off. Not that it's automatically a bad thing, but atleast be more aware of it, I guess? GB does that so much better without ever even getting overly political.

Johndoey

Banned
That's actually where I'm, at Overwatch was my resident occasion multiplayer game and Titanfall 2 completely dethroned it. I found Overwatch dull after a point so I wanted the change.

Is it weird that I find Jeff's home "lets play some old games" streams super boring but when he does a video in the office with someone else to riff from I enjoy it a lot?

Is it weird that I find Jeff's home "lets play some old games" streams super boring but when he does a video in the office with someone else to riff from I enjoy it a lot?

Nope. The best content on the site is typically whenever Jeff and someone else (preferably Dan and Drew, just because the age gap makes the dynamic more interesting) hit the studio to talk about the old games. I like the Jeff solo streams for how chill they are, but it's a different thing.

Johndoey

Banned

Don't listen to the conversation on police shootings of African American men from earlier in the year then. Shit was flaw as fuck and starting to get into doing the whole "well if I was there, I wouldn't have aggravated the officer" talk.

It's like this almost mean spirited ignorance. It was like this realization on my part "oh y'all ain't shit".
--

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
These recent PS4 Pro threads, man.

There's a proportion of GAF that owes Jeff "Clueless CNET" Bakalar an apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom