• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

G9u9P4V.jpg

I played The London Heist on PSVR for the first time today and I absolutely loved it. Funny thing is, I found the slow moments to be the most immersive. The shoot out and the car scene were both fun, but the slower moments were so well done. I'm going to try to get the different endings (
I got stabbed in the stomach in my ending
).

Also, that Call of Duty VR experience* was really neat. I was afraid I'd get motion sick after hearing some impressions. Thankfully, there was none. I'm glad Eve: Valkyrie exists. If I were to compare the two, I'd say the graphics and appearance in the cockpit of the Call of Duty VR experience are slightly better than Eve: Valkyrie, but the controls in Eve: Valkyrie are better than the Call of Duty VR experience.

*It was made free for all PS4 users (requires PSVR, of course).

Edit- The first episode of Dan's appearance on Kinda Funny's GameOverGreggy Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgHYVS8hbSQ

GB really helped me take my mind off this past (shitty) week, and I really appreciate that. They should have a membership sale for 4 years for like $100 or something and label it as "Helping you keep sane through 2020" or something. Id buy it in an instant!

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
boy I wish Brad would stop trying to do his "STOP TALKING" thing on the bombcast whenever he doesn't like where a discussion is going
Only really does it to Dan

Just tuned in on the Gamespot 72hours Extra-Life stream...

Their goal for 72h is to get 15 000$??
They're doing a three continent stream, too! The UK office was actually pretty fun, but I think they let people go, too.

Remember that time when they all went to sleep and left Alexis alone on Extra Life?

1ic25rc.gif

It's amazing how much they fucked that game up. And in their efforts to make everybody in the world like it, nobody liked or played it. Oops.

What makes this game is the movement. Nothing feels like it and once you chain up all your moves together all while running and sliding, it feels so satisfying. That's what kept me coming back and the atmosphere is well done. Ultimately, I enjoyed the game but it could and should have been way better.

Gamespot has one of the worst followers/viewers to interaction ratios of any site I know. It's sad to see.

If it wasn't for Mary, Peter or Mike(who I grew to enjoy through the Resident Kinevil series) then I wouldn't even visit GS. It's a shame though but GS just isn't focused on the personality thing a whole lot and why should it be when that's what GB is all about.

Is there a "No Russian" clip from the MPP out in the wild yet?

Not yet but since you were asking, I made one.

---

Extra Life 2016 - Jeff: Part 01
Let's get this show on the road with some Skate 3, some Skate or Die, The Goonies, Space Taxi, and Jumpman.

skynidas

Banned
Colin didn't vote for Trump btw. And he left the Republican party 6 months ago because of Trump, so that's some information you should know. Or maybe you know it but just ignore it.

justjim89

Colin didn't vote for Trump btw. And he left the Republican party 6 months ago because of Trump, so that's some information you should know. Or maybe you know it but just ignore it.

He's still a smug piece of shit that couldn't see past his own privilege to recognize why so many people were scared and upset on election night. Fuck that dude.

I got to say, Jeff's 24 hour stream was exactly what I needed this weekend. Probably seems overly dramatic but I've been struggling to re-engage with the world after last week.

kiguel182

Wait, WoW? Are you expecting Rorie to burst into the studio and give a passionate speech that will make everyone agree to put the game on the list?

jaina

The most dangerous mini-game.

Top 10 prediction in no order

Titanfall 2
Stardew Valley
Inside
DOOM
The Witness
Uncharted 4
Superhot
Gears of War 4
Overwatch
WoW Legion

You might be a scientist, but a circumscientist would replace Legion with Hitman

kiguel182

Kinda crazy that Gamespot only did 15 thousand bucks for Extra Life in 72 hours when just Alex did 40 plus in 12.

Not that it's a competition but given the size of the websites I would expect the inverse to happen.

Zaph

Kinda crazy that Gamespot only did 15 thousand bucks for Extra Life in 72 hours when just Alex did 40 plus in 12.

Not that it's a competition but given the size of the websites I would expect the inverse to happen.

Gamespot's size is thanks to Google PageRank now, not its actual community.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember when people said the NES Mini wouldn't have shortages because it wasn't for us and it was a cheap little, easy to make stocking sutffer type thing?

Man, I can't wait to see how much the Switch launch fumbles their shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom