• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingocfs

ff9ca04.gif

imBask

Banned
Monster Factory is fun for the first 5-10 min when they make the character, and then they play the game and turn into insufferable youtubers somehow

I SWING MY SWORD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU DID HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Monster Factory is fun for the first 5-10 min when they make the character, and then they play the game and turn into insufferable youtubers somehow

I SWING MY SWORD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU DID HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

tumblr_mo9qqspNVN1r9zdybo1_500.gif

I THREW THE EXTINGUISHER AT THE GUYS HEAD HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HIT THE RAMP ON YOUR TRUCK AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Curufinwe

These recent PS4 Pro threads, man.

There's a proportion of GAF that owes Jeff "Clueless CNET" Bakalar an apology.

Those threads are full of people with both 1080p and 4K TVs saying they are extremely pleased with the graphical improvements.

BearPawB

Banned
I will not have any McElroy bashing in this thread!
but yeah, monster factory sometimes goes on 10 minutes too long

"look at that dress"- Drew ogling T-Swift

FStop7

Banned
What a strange segment. Almost 7 mins in and it's all been Nick (I think that's his name) crying about Chinese film producers doing the same stuff every producers does but because that will take away power from US producers and not the other way around like it'ss been forever, since China will be come a bigger market, that is in someway bad?

This is either badly placed patriotism or a lack of filmmaking knowledge

edit: It's both and at times dancing on the racism line.

Dan was literally the only person that never said anything stupid.

Are these the same guys as PS I Love You?

How do a bunch of low key xenophobes also have a show where they worship a Japanese brand? That's fucked up and hilarious on more than one level.

And Greg's the corny edgelord who took his shirt off on the GB E3 stream, right?

Video games.

I've been watching Danny's playthrough of Ocarina of Time, and man is it fascinating to see. He has never played the game before, and I'm realizing how many aspects of that game I take for granted because I've played it so many countless times. It took him 40 minutes to get into the Castle to see Zelda! Fortunately he saw both of the easter eggs in there.

I've been watching Danny's playthrough of Ocarina of Time, and man is it fascinating to see. He has never played the game before, and I'm realizing how many aspects of that game I take for granted because I've played it so many countless times. It took him 40 minutes to get into the Castle to see Zelda! Fortunately he saw both of the easter eggs in there.

I really struggled as a kid to find a way in. It's probably my first memory of simply not understanding how to do something in a video game. I'd obviously run into dexterity challenges I struggled with, but this was different and I felt pretty terrible about it. I never actually beat OoT as a small kid. I always assumed I just didn't really know what to look for at the time. Maybe that area is just tricky?

Video restrictions before launch.
Meanwhile on Twitch and YouTube...sigh.

everyone loves hitman

At this point, it's got to be the current favorite for Game of the Year. As worthy as it is, it'll be a weird one, as the physical game actually releases in January 2017. But, a game is a game- digital or physical. I think this will be the first digital release* to win GOTY from GB.

*Even though there technically is a physical release upcoming.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watching the BGE Playdate and my lord does GoW look boring.

I said it before but it's crazy to me that they're so down when they see a new Killzone or God of War(prior to this newest one) but then they'll get excited for another Gears. Like as if Gears isn't one of the stalest franchises in gaming.

Chuck

Still without luck
Just what I needed. Dan spoiling Pokemon shit.
Edit. Or he'll talk about it for 8 seconds, continuing the gb tradition.

How does one spoil a Pokemon game? Don't you just throw balls at little monsters and fight them? I don't recall there be some deep story in any Pokemon game other than "Beat all these peoples asses and get badges for it".

Bowlie

Banned
How does one spoil a Pokemon game? Don't you just throw balls at little monsters and fight them? I don't recall there be some deep story in any Pokemon game other than "Beat all these peoples asses and get badges for it".

The story and overall structure is different this time, and a lot of mechanics have changed for the better.

Chuck

Still without luck
I've said it elsewhere and I'll say it again so it doesn't seem like I'm taking someone else's idea.

New Mario game will absolutely be packed in.

Monster Factory is alright but the character creator fuckery is only funny a couple times. Griffin's Amiibo reviews are the top tier McElroy content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom