• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up Solitarica on PC during the Steam Winter Sale, not knowing (until I played it and UI decisions made it apparent) that it's a mobile game.

Super super great there too, and based on what I saw of the phone version on UPF, a lot less claustrophobic than the phone version.

Salarians

is that actually in the game? lol wtf?
C27Gsb8XgAEWuNY

Rainmaker

Banned
I honestly think Brad as the host was the best thing to happen to the Bombcast in the post-Ryan era. Jeff is funnier when he's not hosting. West is just lacking in some personalities at the moment and Will Smith actively makes everything he's in worse so I get why people have been finding the Bombcast more boring. I loved the Beastcast when Austin was there, now I'm not sure which I prefer.

I agree with this. Except the Will Smith thing might be a bit much.

Just finished the Vinny run on Hitman. Was able to do the Helmut Knife kill fairly clean by coining he into the bathroom, but decided to just say Fuck it for the sheik/fireaxe. Stole his costume with a punch to the face in the middle of the auction then slid down a pole.. Grabbed a fireaxe on the bottom floor and flung it into the dudes head while he was standing at the crowded bar. Ran to the staging area and changed into a stylist uniform before heading out via helicopter. Felt pretty slick.

tesqui

Brad seems to like hoarding all the survivors. I just leave the idiots that don't listen. I know I'm never going to rescue them all. Even one survivor nets a pretty significant amount of PP.

Megasoum

Banned
I wonder if I should buy Dead Rising 2 on PC...

Watching Brad's Extra Life stream peaked my interest. The only DR I played was 3 and I enjoyed it but I never finished it cause I started making one of the super OP weapon (can't remember the name) and it pretty much broke the game for me.

DR 1 looks really just too janky to go back to if you don't already have fond memories of it.

DR 2 might be the sweet spot but I dunno... Still the jankiness kind makes me nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom