• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

But are you proud of that fact, wearing your self-imposed detachment from a cultural touchstone as a badge of honor?

I mean... kind of? I hate space in pretty much any medium, and I do enjoy the kind of shock people express when I say I haven't seen any of them. At this point, the satisfaction I get from that is probably more than what I would get from actually watching the movies.

Jintor

Man gravity Rush 2 just looks so disappointing. I'm so in Jeff's boat where the concepts are rad, and I love the character design for Kat at least, but the actual game... Zzz

I mean... kind of? I hate space in pretty much any medium, and I do enjoy the kind of shock people express when I say I haven't seen any of them. At this point, the satisfaction I get from that is probably more than what I would get from actually watching the movies.

Brad's alt-account confirmed.

Man gravity Rush 2 just looks so disappointing. I'm so in Jeff's boat where the concepts are rad, and I love the character design for Kat at least, but the actual game... Zzz

Dropping that demo next to the Nier one really highlighted how poorly GR plays.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The Beastcast guys pronouncing "toque" as "toke" annoys me more than it should.

That's how the word is pronounced. Am I missing something here? Is this another word that British people secretly decided to be weird about and fooled their children into thinking it's the real pronunciation?

Tonight, I was the ANIME.

gxq5nlez7zok.jpg

Had the chance to watch this, subbed, on a special one night showing only. MAN, was it breathtaking on the big screen. Time to catch up on today's QL and This Is The Run.

---

shelz7lbg.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Since the arcade version of Contra is on PS4 and I'm sure Big Jeffrey already has it, you know what I'm thinking. This is the Wrun.

I was hoping to go see that myself but my friend couldn't make it so I had no lift :(

I did see Akira at the cinema last year though and that was great.

I wasn't living here last year so I would have LOVED to see Akira on the big screen, that must have been some next level shit. Adore the score to that film.

Got KH 2.8 earlier today and my favorite thing about it is still Donald and Goofy being fuckin pissed off on the boxart.

RE7 so far has been a ton of fun as well. I DO miss the music dearly though, the game is silent for the most part and I get why it is that way.

ev0

I need Gamespots Social Media Producer to guest on the Bombcast like now

"I dont watch movies much anymore"
"Oooh shots fired, Giant Bomb thinks movies are for losers"

"So, RE7 came out today..."
"Scary AF"

"In other news, Hitman is adding a new difficulty option"
"Aww yiiiiisss"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom