• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked how in Waypoint's videos on Horizon, Austin hacks a robo-deer, only to keep it steady as he shoots off its antler. There's something really dark about that and I'm not sure it'll be acknowledged, but it's cool that you can do it. There have been other videos of the combat that make it look fun and emergent and less like the Tomb Raider reboot.

Also, Destiny 2 is coming this year. Other video games don't matter.

Oh boy, I can finally uninstall flash.

Gurrry

Welp, tried to fix my wiiu by doing a "delete everything" setting in the options. Completely bricked it.

Fuck man. Now I cant play zelda.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Awesome. I've been waiting for years for this. Hope it works okay.
0658_8kksj.gif

The only thing Giant Bomb related that works okay is the youtube player and QLCrew.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Okay, each time Waypoint's twitter was mentioned here, I could get by with silently shaking my head at each tweet, but not saying a word. I didn't want to be mean. Besides, it's not GB related.

But now I'm looking at their feed and I need someone to come to my home, slit my throat, and throw me into a ditch.

You know that's not their official account right.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I can see why waypoint relinking the sleeping dogs 2 expose patrick did would want to make me die, because a world with no sleeping dogs 2 is a world not worth living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom