• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladekabel

Rewatching the Hitman videos. After having played the game myself I learned that one should not listen to Dan Ryckert's advice while playing Hitman.

Meguro

Banned
Feel like it's gonna be Nioh on this weeks Playdate.
Just a hunch.
Seems like a game that they would want to check out themselves.

Tubobutts

i wish Yakuza was my life
06-1.jpg

You can probably make that happen.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Brad really didn't talk about anything he played on this week's Bombcast. Even Drew had like three games.

No_Style

Sounds like Vinny's PS4 Pro has some serious loudness issues.

"Hey! When are you gonna get a real job?
When are you gonna get off your butt and stop playing me?
Have you called your mother recently? I bet you haven't.
Nice death! Learn how to play"

Strax

The PS3/360/Wii discussion on Giant Bomb is always fun and strange for me. When I started following news about video games some time in 2008-09 I'd never heard of a XBOX 360 and to this day I've only known one person who owned Xbox360.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm tempted to get a PS4 pro since I've got a launch PS4 and its been fine but I dont have a 4k tv or HDR

but it sounds like the improvements on 1080s are pretty nice nad I imagine the gap will widen when stuff like RDR 2 comes out. But I'm also waiting for a price drop or a new model or something

No_Style

The PS3/360/Wii discussion on Giant Bomb is always fun and strange for me. When I started following news about video games some time in 2008-09 I'd never heard of a XBOX 360 and to this day I've only known one person who owned Xbox360.

Were you in Japan?

Hindl

I suck at napping. I just can't find the right amount of time, and always wake up feeling groggy as hell.

Yeah, plus I have a really hard time falling asleep unless I'm completely exhausted. It's hard for me to turn my brain off, I'll just lay there and have a shitton of dumb random thoughts pop into my head. So by the time I'm about to fall asleep my time slot to nap is over.

Yeah, I always end up feeling worse after a nap.

Yeah, plus I have a really hard time falling asleep unless I'm completely exhausted. It's hard for me to turn my brain off, I'll just lay there and have a shitton of dumb random thoughts pop into my head. So by the time I'm about to fall asleep my time slot to nap is over.
I never have trouble falling asleep, but yeah I wake up feeling worse.
Maybe Breath of the Wild will bring meaning to my life

I feel like I've been coasting this past month, willing it to go by faster.

daveo42

Banned
I feel like I've been coasting this past month, willing it to go by faster.

Same, but I think it's mainly because it's cold and I haven't felt like doing anything else. Man I hate winter.

Naps should be less than an hour at most.

20-30mins is about the right amount of time, but you need to set an alarm until your body gets use to taking short naps. My problem is that I tend to fall asleep and then wake up 3-4 hours later and stay up half the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom