• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invis

Here you go: http://qlcrew.com/?q=game+&+wario
You got timestamps there as well.

EDIT: Just noticed your post sixclaws, but it's always good to let people know about qlcrew.

I completely blanked that QLCrew could sort by who was in the video as well as games itself.

Thanks though both of you. I'm going through all the Super Mario Maker videos again and they mentioned some hilarious skit with the Pictionary game on Wario so I had to check it out.

Man. The ending to that QL is quite something.

Here I am, sitting at work, waiting to get back here me to play Yakuza... Ugh

This has been me for the past few days whenever I'm not at home.

6tuaPu3.gif

What the fuck is happening here?

I'm hoping this is just side mission shenanigans. Still looking forward to the game.

It's just an awkward joke. People taking this as Pachter threatening Jeff are weird. The thread continues with him saying that he wants to be on a live bombcast.

Pretty much. Some people read way too much into things.

twilight princess and majora's mask are a little bit too high but gamespot did get it right with skyward sword imo

The reaction to that had a number of response videos to show how the controls were actually tremendous and the best...missing that the chief beefs weren't about the controls.

(I like Skyward Sword. I don't mind that others don't like Skyward Sword.)

Its almost out but I still cant believe Halo Wars 2 is a thing.

How scared of new ideas and IP are the people at Xbox when HALO WARS 2 is a thing you greenlight? Fuck.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
they can do the real SMB2 once they're done with the Japanese one

seriously, it gets so much worse and I need to see Alex's reaction to
the warp zone that takes you to World 1
No, actual real Japanese SMB2. They used some weird NES romhack for the first video.

Someone needs to teach Vinny how to set up a FDS emulator. Just need to pop in the fds bios and it should work.

Jason really did a great job showing off Nioh!

I really liked the various effects of the attacks. The spear trip especially impressed me, with how the enemy landed perpendicular to his original stance. Good stuff.

Invis

Jason really did a great job showing off Nioh!

I really liked the various effects of the attacks. The spear trip especially impressed me, with how the enemy landed perpendicular to his original stance. Good stuff.

It got me interested in Nioh. I'm not much of a Dark Souls fan or a fan of that type of game period, but the combat looked so fluid and just straight bad ass in that QL

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Is it shoplifting if you're in high school and you hypothetically have a buddy that works at a hypothetical deli at a hypothetical local grocery store and you go in and he gives you a bag of hypothetical chicken and you hypothetically leave without buying it?

Hypothetically.
Light thieving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom