• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

Were you in Japan?

Iceland.

It's the same with Xbox One. I don't personally know anybody who owns one but I've seen the same 3 people trying to sell their used Xbox One games on a forum here. Also the stock of Xbox One games in the one dedicated video game store here is maybe 1/10 of PS4 games.

tbf buying new games on PSN/Xbox Store is like 50% cheaper then buying a new disc because of exchange rates. A new disc game is almost $120. If I lived in US I'd only buy discs. I want to have it in my hands.

Phediuk

8/26/2008 Bombcast

The crew discusses downloadable characters for Street Fighter 4, and they all stop to reflect on how mind-blowing it is that fighting games are going to start adding in new characters after release. Jeff thinks DLC characters will change everything about how fighting games work.

LiK

8/26/2008 Bombcast

The crew discusses downloadable characters for Street Fighter 4, and they all stop to reflect on how mind-blowing it is that fighting games are going to start adding in new characters after release. Jeff thinks DLC characters will change everything about how fighting games work.

He's right.

Phediuk

8/26/2008 Bombcast

The crew is utterly convinced that Gearbox will be developing Halo 4.

Also, Brad brings up that Gearbox is making Aliens: Colonial Marines, and notes that it looks very Halo-esque.

Phediuk

8/26/2008 Bombcast

Ryan is excited to play Disgaea 3.

Jeff says the game "looks awesome".

Shortly after that, Jeff says he wants to play Infinite Undiscovery.

def sim

Sound like NY is still a winter wonderland. so I am guessing the playdate will be a Vinny solo stream?

Solipsist Snake ‏@alex_navarro 5m5 minutes ago
I should add we're back in the office and will be streaming something else today. Just wanted to take a quick breather from Mega Man.

New York is largely back to normal.

I'm honestly tired of old game streams. At least stream some games from 360/PS3 that people may have missed.

I really loved the Bombasticas for my Old Games coverage. It has gotten to be a bit much this past year. So many of their features are focused on playing or watching old games and coverage now.

jaina

The fact that Alex's commute is purely underground...
2706688-9571610001-sN1Y3.gif

LiK

I really loved the Bombasticas for my Old Games coverage. It has gotten to be a bit much this past year. So many of their features are focused on playing or watching old games and coverage now.

It's nice once in a while but yea, it's too much. I like the history but it's awful to watch when it goes longer than 10 minutes.

popo

I feel like Bakalar tried to dumb shame Dan at the start of the latest beastcast - but Dan reversed it on him with his knowledge of the trans bay BART construction method.

Their Yakuza playthough is going to get a year isnt it?

I am only in Chapter 7 but already going "i cant wait for the Giant Bomb people to see this thing... in maybe 4 months"

LiK

Their Yakyza playthough is going to get a year isnt it?

I am only in Chapter 7 but already going "i cant wait for the Giant Bomb people to see this thing... in maybe 4 months"

considering they wanna take their time and do everything? i can see a full year, no problem.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I would like to see Vinny play some Amanita Design games. He loved those in the past and Samorost 3 came out last year.

ev0

once a week is too long obviously bc I want to watch it more often, but also that it will take a year for them to finish the game at that pace (which has previously been mentioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom