• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

Wow congrats!

Snow is great, put it in your mouth!
tumblr_static_tumblr_mhruqisai71rjk6jro1_500.gif

Congrats!

Seeing snow for the first time ever??? That's so mind boggling to me.

Yes. google Snow Cream and make you some of that delicious goodness.

South Florida boy born and raised. :p we don't get that white stuff down here, never had the chance to leave the state that far north till now. (Heading to Colorado with the misses)

And thanks! :)

Just started arrow point downwards. After hearing few early episodes all I can say the chemistry between ryan and Jeff was amazing. It's just friends having fun doing a podcast. Even Alex is subdued of his insane personality. Later on Vinny brings the friendly chemistry with Jeff and Ryan. Now it seems they are by the numbers and more controlled. Hope they could replace Ryan and Vinny. But they simply can't.

Hjod

Banned
Bilbo isn't apparently a action/shooty kind of guy.

Dan and his freaking questions, it's like he's stuck in the 90-s.

Jothel

Being caught up on the bomcast is the weirdest thing... It ended and then THERE WAS NOTHING

*Edit* first time in maybe 2 years I'm up to date with it

Meneses

Hope they explore the combat options, especially the Heat moves. There are a bunch of crazy moves to be seen.

I don't know if it's actively explained in the game that you can grab a guy, then switch to grabbing him from behind and then do a different Heat move. Majima's for example, is really cool.

Also, Majima's third style is hilarious.

Also, also
Mr. Libido
for best new character. The "name" he has on the text box the first time he talks to us on the street made me laugh out loud.

Wunder

Hope they explore the combat options, especially the Heat moves. There are a bunch of crazy moves to be seen.

I don't know if it's actively explained in the game that you can grab a guy, then switch to grabbing him from behind and then do a different Heat move. Majima's for example, is really cool.

Also, Majima's third style is hilarious.

Also, also
Mr. Libido
for best new character. The "name" he has on the text box the first time he talks to us on the street made me laugh out loud.

Yeah I feel like there are 4 or 5 easily repeatable heat moves and the rest are more situational/require more set-up. They're pretty worth it though.

So is this Yakuza feature just a Monday thing?

If Zero is the same length of the other games, they'll be playing it at Christmas still, even if they just do the mainline story (30-40 hours?).

robotrock

Banned
So is this Yakuza feature just a Monday thing?

If Zero is the same length of the other games, they'll be playing it at Christmas still, even if they just do the mainline story (30-40 hours?).

if you do the math on this you'll find you've defined a 15 to 20 week range, and at two hours an episode so far, they'd absolutely finish the game way before christmas if they were to mainline.

i believe they won't be mainlining though so expect it all year

The misrepresentation of the prison tear tattoo has to be the funniest thing ever.

When people got out they needed to explain the tattoo, so they said it was for killing a guy.

BUT......it really meant you were somebody's bitch inside.

Hjod

Banned
So I have to have premium to watch the Yakuza playthrough? It will never be uploaded for free?

I don't think it will be free no, it's premium content after all.

And on that note, why did they upload the ER of Shenmue on Youtube, why did they not go premium with that series?

And on that note, why did they upload the ER of Shenmue on Youtube, why did they not go premium with that series?

the official answer is "ERs have never been premium" but the real answer is probably somewhere between "why not" and "we don't have other videos to upload right now"

Tubobutts

They've said ERs will always be free.

The completely different series where they play through a full game but don't put up a video every weekday aren't ERs so are premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom