• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Getting Brad to try and explain Lord of the Rings and the Red Book of Westmarch to him in the Lord of the Hunt DLC video.

God that was amazing. I might need to watch it again now

I think I fucked up going with the gray Joy-Con. When I was preordering I thought the colored ones looked garish but now I think they really cool and that they gray are boring :/

You could just order the Neon Joycons

jaina

Until a couple days ago I thought Nier and Nioh were the same game.

I got very confused during the last bombcast when they were talking about it and I was just picturing Jeff loving Nier.
Jeff loving Nier (after enjoying Metal Gear Rising) was more likely than Nioh.

Actually think I'll end up getting one of the sets that is just Red or just Blue.
I believe these unicolor sets are only available in Japan.

TraBuch

Banned
I think I fucked up going with the gray Joy-Con. When I was preordering I thought the colored ones looked garish but now I think they really cool and that they gray are boring :/
They look like someone had two sets of Joy-Cons, and then lost one of each set and was just like fuck it and jammed the two they had together.

Ashby

Jeff loving Nier (after enjoying Metal Gear Rising) was more likely than Nioh.

I believe these unicolor sets are only available in Japan.

Nope, they're up on Best Buy right now.

They look like someone had two sets of Joy-Cons, and then lost one of each set and was just like fuck it and jammed the two they had together.
Yeah, I like the uniform color ones better. Not sure on if I'm gonna go Red or Blue yet.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How much should I sell my launch ps4 to my brother for? It's got 2 tbs in it and is basically pristine. I want to give him a good price but I don't want to feel like I'm just giving it away.

Hindl

I'm with Alex in that I want the mismatched Neon Joycons because they look so tacky. Especially if you put the two of them in a grip. That's the type of dumb nonsense I can get behind

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Alex could do a pretty convincing Rick and Morty side character.

Its kinda crazy how viva pinata and nuts and bolts will never get the recognition they deserve because "THAT'S NOT MY RARE"

Viva Pinata got lot of praise, but Nuts and Bolts got knocked for not being Banjo 3. Nuts and Bolts is the best Banjo game, and quite possibly the best Xbox 360 exclusive game now that Dead Rising is on PC. Had it been called Blast Corps Nuts and Bolts it would've gotten more love.

C4f8q6lUMAA9vrG.jpg

Danny's PAX poster contains several interesting things.

McCHitman

Banned
I have a recurring dream where he never died and it was just a misunderstanding. Really not looking forward to what my subconscious does to me when an actual loved one passes.

Yo you've never lost a loved one?

Is Ryan Davis the closest to losing someone you've come?

Ashby

Yo you've never lost a loved one?

Is Ryan Davis the closest to losing someone you've come?

Grandparents when I was very young, wasn't able to form much of a bond with them unfortunately. Otherwise, no, I've been very lucky. None of my friends or immediate family have died.

Hindl

I was just going through youtube and fell asleep while the auto-play up next was on. Woke up in the middle of the Australian Beef compilation, and man I forgot about that saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom