• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beast in the East is great. Love both videos so far. I wish they did a little more story stuff in part 2 because I'm kinda itching to see how it continues. The karaoke part at the end was great though.

I love the contrast of Vinny struggling to find ways to kill time in Shenmue, and Dan gleefully interacting with every shop and amusement shop for about an hour.

They're looking for Lan(d) Di(ls).

Whats JAV

It means Japanese bone zone videos.

3AX9JHX.jpg

Megasoum

Banned
I'm sitting in the theatre waiting for John Wick 2 to begin and then I'm gonna go back home to play Yakuza 0 for the rest of the night.

I guess you can say that life is good!

TraBuch

Banned
Would it be rude to tell a complete stranger she looks like somebody? Like, I was shopping just now, and the cashier looks a lot like somebody famous and I was about to be like "Anyone ever tell you you look a lot like this person?" but then I was like nah, don't wanna seem like I'm hitting on her because I know cashiers deal with a lot of unwanted attention.

How does it work? I missed the prompts several times because I mashed the buttons

You cannot do a heat move in the middle of a combo. You need to press Triangle by itself. Every weapon has a heat move associated with it. So you grab a weapon, move close to an enemy and press triangle. Boom. Heat move.

TraBuch

Banned
You cannot do a heat move in the middle of a combo. You need to press Triangle by itself. Every weapon has a heat move associated with it. So you grab a weapon, move close to an enemy and press triangle. Boom. Heat move.

Some heat moves work in the middle of a combo. Well, technically I guess it would be at the end of a combo.

Tubobutts

Would it be rude to tell a complete stranger she looks like somebody? Like, I was shopping just now, and the cashier looks a lot like somebody famous and I was about to be like "Anyone ever tell you you look a lot like this person?" but then I was like nah, don't wanna seem like I'm hitting on her because I know cashiers deal with a lot of unwanted attention.
Who do they look like?

It's not rude really? But it's off putting. I've had people do that occasionally to me and my reaction is always just kind of confused because I'm not anticipating that kind of a comment.

But a cashier is generally looking to just move people forward and have a moment to themselves. Best thing to do is just be kind and courteous to them and not try to engage them in conversation. Unless they engage you first, of course.

No_Style

I'd like some content please. I was so desperate for content, I broke my rule of not watching play through of games that I am currently playing.

Throw suggestions out there, folks.

Curufinwe

Depends how good looking you are. If she thinks you're attractive, she won't mind.

I just spent 55 hours in yakuza so I don't think I'll watch the zero videos. Will rewatch some metal gear scanlon till demo derby tomorrow. Drew is a special kind of bad at metal gear, but I think part of it may be from being on camera

Bacon

I'd like some content please. I was so desperate for content, I broke my rule of not watching play through of games that I am currently playing.

Throw suggestions out there, folks.

Whenever I'm caught up on #content and want to watch something I go to qlcrew and go to the list of UPF's and choose play random video from that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom